𝟣𝟫~ 𝒲𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒?

A silence filled the room. It was broken by Mina who entered along with Kirishima and Kaminari. Bakugou looked shocked while Todoroki showed emotions of shock and disgust.

"Uhm- Raccoon Eyes, Shitty hair and rip- off Pikachu- Where have you been?" The ash blonde desperately tried to divert everyone off topic. Mina appeared to have heard Momo's confession.

"What a way to ruin the moment," Mina scowled and waited patiently for Todoroki's answer. Bakugou left the room.

"T-tch. None of my business anyway,". The rest looked back at Todoroki.

"Todoroki- san. What do you say?"

A sudden call came for Todoroki. Katsuki Bakugou labeled 'Kat❤'.

"Apologies Yaoyorozu. I must attend to this call from my father," he almost ran out of the room.

⁓⁓⁓

"Shoto?"

"Yes Katsuki?"

"Would you ever leave me?"

"Of course not,"

"Tch, I-"

"Kat, I won't accept her offer,"

"You sure- I mean whatever," The ash blonde turned his head away from Todoroki.

"I'm sure. I just don't know how to answer her,"

"Because in reality you want to go with her,"

"Katsuki-"

"F-fuck. Why does everything have to be taken away from me? Stupid Deku took my dreams, everyone likes him better, I just can't love myself anymore. N-now fucking Yaoyorozu wants to take y-you,". The male looked down at the floor. The reason for this outburst was that he hadn't ever really been exposed to a relationship and began doubting himself for being a bad boyfriend.

"Bakugou. Listen to me,"

The ash blonde at the mention of the name that Todoroki rarely called him during their moments alone together turned back around.

"You're amazing and don't think that I'm just going to throw you away like that. I know how it feels to be left so I'm not going to let anyone else, especially you, to be heartbroken,"

The two sat together, face to face then inched forward. Enveloped in each other's embrace they stayed like that for a while.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◇◆◇◆◇

My attempt of applying angst (slight fluff) in this story.

Apologies if the characters were not truly in character.

(I mean of course they aren't since they aren't really in a relationship but, still).