6⁓𝒢𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝒪𝓅𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎

"No fucking way are we having a late night," Katsuki Bakugou was arguing with Shoto Todoroki (nothing too serious). How on earth did Aizawa expect this bonding to happen?

"Apologies. Late night may have been the wrong term. I was suggesting some class interaction after school in the common room," The blonde turned and realised that Midoriya was now in the room.

"Nerd! Tell this bastard that we have exams and can't afford to have a late night. Dumbasses like you need to study right?" The crimson glare pierced into Midoriya's soul.

"I- uHh-"

"Honestly I think it's a good idea," Hanta Sero, had now entered the common room.

"You always have parties and late nights with the fucking squad. Of course you agree," Todoroki was now impressed with Bakugou's acting skills. The blonde had decided to make bad excuses to try and convince the class not to have a late night as that was the sort of character he portrayed. Perhaps this plan would be easier to execute than predicted-

"I overheard you and Todoroki-san having to complete bonding exercises- so perhaps this would be a good opportunity,".

"Fucking Four Eyes! Not you too-".

"Bakugou-san, please refrain from using that type of language-".

⁓⁓⁓

Class 1-A was gathered in the common room. Bakugou was seated scowling in between Todoroki and Midoriya. Everyone was surprised that the blonde hadn't blown away the two people that he hated the most.

Rikido Sato had baked cakes and the rest of the class had brought their snacks to share. They were all eyeing the impressive looking singing equipment that Kyoka Jirou had brought.

What had the party master (a.k.a Mina) planned today?