Chapter 2

Nayoung walked out of the club

Nayoung walked out of the club. Keys swung in her fingers as she made her way over to her car. BamBam followed behind her. They were on their way to meet up with Jackson and Yugyeom.

She unlocked the car and hopped in. BamBam joined her in the passenger's seat.

"Where are we meeting?" She asked the male.

"I think at the ice cream parlor down the road," he told her.

She nodded and placed the key in the car. She turned it and the car started. She looked behind her to back the car up and shifted into forward drive. She went over to the street. Looking out before pulling out into the road.

Luckily there weren't as many people in the streets since it was late at night. Most of the time in Seoul. You would move a little bit every second. It still was a little bit crowded because of the big population in the city in Korea.

It took a bit before she pulled into the parking lot of the ice cream parlor. It was one of the only places that were still open in the middle of the night that wasn't infiltrated with alcohol.

She got out of the car and locked it. They walked inside to see the two sitting there with their cold treat in front of them.

"Nayoung and BamBam are here," Jackson lit up. He jumped out of his seat and went over to hug me.

"You saw me yesterday, Jackson. Don't act like it has been a year already," Nayoung told the male.

"I've missed you," he pouted.

"You know how Jackson is. He needs constant attention," Yugyeom smiled and walked over to the group.

"Gyeom, you missed the biker gang," the red haired male told his friend.

"Aren't they a couple of handsome fellows?"

"Yeah, one of them kept flirting with Nayoung."

"I quickly told Jinyoung to fuck off. He learned his lesson quickly," Nayoung smirked.

"Will you ever date someone? The late time was..." Yugyeom began to speak when Nayoung interrupted him.

"No. Gyeom. I don't want to bring up his name again."

"Ah~, Nana is getting flirted on again," Jackson teased. She punched the male. He whined from the pain in his arm now.

"Let's order our ice cream," BamBam suggested to Nayoung. The two went up to order while the other two went back to the table to finish their own.

"I'll take the cheesecake ice cream," Nayoung told the woman behind the counter.

She reached into her pocket and pulled out her wallet. Opening it and slipping her card out onto the counter. The lady took the card and swiped it to purchase the order. Nayoung grabbed it back and put it back into her wallet before going and waiting for her ice cream with the boys at the table.