Chapter 7

Things with Jaebum were going great

Things with Jaebum were going great. . Nayoung has told her friends. They all seemed like it was bound to happen soon.

"I thought I was going to be there for it," Jackson poured.

"I couldn't help it, Jacks. He did it out of nowhere, I didn't even know what was happening," Nayoung tried to comfort the male.

Today, Jaebum invited her to come over to his own place and watch a movie. Nayoung was a little nervous. She hasn't been over there before and didn't know what to expect.

She was now standing in front of her mirror. Jackson, Yugyeom, and BamBam were here in order to help her get ready.

"What do you think?" She asked them. Them being boys, they really weren't much of help.

"I think a more classic look is better," BamBam said, pointing over to a different outfit he picked out.

"No, Jaebum is more into the chic style," Jackson held up another outfit that the male had chosen.

"I think it is better for Nayoung to show herself. Wear an outfit that best fits you, Na," Yugyeom said from the bed.

"I shouldn't have invited all of you over here," Nayoung said as she facepalmed.

Nayoung glanced at all three outfits. She took an item from each to form a totally different outfit. She walked off without saying anything and changed inside the bathroom.

She stepped out with the clothing on. The three clapped and gave a thumbs up. Nayoung was wearing a black crop top with black and white plaid pants with a leather jacket on top of it.

"It is all three in one. Sometimes Nayoung is smarter than us," BamBam said.

"Bam, that is all the time," Yugyeom told him. Jackson nodded in agreement.

"We'll leave now," Nayoung pushed them out of her apartment. "Jaebum will be here soon so we can ride there together."

"But we're your friends. We should see you off," Yugyeom pouted.

"You're not my father nor my mother. It isn't like this is our first date or anything," Nayoung shrugged. She fixed her hair in the mirror and made sure that her makeup was alright.

"This is the first time you're going over to his place," BamBam mentioned. "What if he tries to make a move on you. We have to give him the death glare before the two of you leave. He must be put in his place."

"He's not going to try that. We haven't been dating for that long. If he does, I'm sure there'll be a red mark on his face whenever you see him again."

Nayoung's phone buzzed. She grabbed it and saw the text message from Jaebum, letting her know that he is here.

"Jaebum is here. Now leave," Nayoung said, as she tried to push the three of them out again.