Chapter 3

Nayoung looked up at the male

    Nayoung looked up at the male. Jaebum didn't show any expression on his face. He looked down at her and their eyes met.

     "Are you alright?" he asked.

     "Yeah... um thank you," I said. I grabbed his hand to look to see if there were any wounds or bruises that were there. "Is your hand okay?"

     He flinched his hand away and nodded. "It was nothing." He turned around before I caught his shoulder.

     "Could I thank you after I get off work? I would like to repay your kindness."

     "It really was nothing. I better get back to the table."

     Nayoung watched as the male turned around and maneuvered back through the crowd to get back to the table he shared with his gang.

     Nayoung sighed and made her way back to the counter. Yugyeom and BamBam played around with a few cups as they stacked them to form a pyramid on the counter.

     "What the hell are you doing now?" she shouted at them. Their heads quickly turned and began grabbing the cups and placing them back on the bar top nicely. They tried to show innocent smiles to the female.

     "Nothing, just watching the people," BamBam lies.

     "I saw what you were doing." They only gave a quiet laugh and slipped away to clean the area.

     Nayoung began to refill any empty glasses that the customers ordered and placed them on their taps. She whipped any mess made on the countertop from the beer spilling out of the customers' glasses.

     Someone cleared their throat to get her attention. She looked up and saw Mark sitting there with his shot glass in his hand.

     "Can I get you anything?" I asked him.

     He waved his hands for a no. He definitely wanted to talk about something. "Is there something between you and Jaebum? I've noticed that both of you disappear and come back around the same times," the blonde haired male murmured.

     "Ah, nothing is going on. We frequently see each other whenever I go to the restroom. He's helped me with some men that keep messing with me."

     "That is unusual for him. He never really cares about anybody around him except the people he is closest to."

     Nayoung stopped at what Mark had said. Jaebum seemed to be very kind to others around him. Why is Mark saying he doesn't give a shit about other people?

     "Has Jaebum ever spoken to you?"

     "Yeah, just earlier when we met outside the restroom. I wanted to repay him for helping me."

     Mark sat there and didn't talk. He looked lost in thought.

     "Mark!" Jaebum's voice called out to the male. Mark regained his focus and looked over to the leader. Jaebum gave him a hard stare. Mark waved his hand and went back over to sit with the rest of the gang.