Chapter 8

Nayoung whipped down the counters until they were dazzling

    Nayoung whipped down the counters until they were dazzling. She let out a sigh and sat in one of the nearby chairs. She was chosen to close up the club tonight. Luckily,  Yugyeom was working today and decided to stay and help her.

     "So... how is it with Jaebum?" The male asked.

     "It's going just fine. He is really super sweet. Yesterday we went to the park and ate some street food as we walked around," Nayoung told him with a smile plastered on her face.

     "I'm glad it is going well. How are his other gang members taking it? Is Jinyoung leaving you alone?"

     "Jaebum makes sure that he doesn't pass the line."

     "We all should really hang out together. We could expand our little group."

     "Are you working tomorrow?" Yugyeom shook his head. "I know Bam and Jack aren't either. We could do it tomorrow. I'll send a quick text to Jaebum."

     Nayoung pulled out her phone and clicked on Jaebum's contact. I was wondering if you want to have all the boys hang out together? We could meet somewhere. Nayoung slipped her phone back into her pocket. "All done."

     They finished up cleaning the club and went out and Nayoung locked all the doors. She waved off to Yugyeom as they went their separate ways.

     Once Nayoung got into her bike, her phone buzzed. She pulled out and saw Jaebum replied back. Sounds great. I'll send a location tomorrow morning. Love you!

     Nayoung smiled and sent a text to Jackson, BamBam, and Yugyeom telling them about the meetup. Each of them replied saying they'll be there.

     Nayoung put her helmet on and turned the motorcycle on before riding off to her apartment.

~~~~~~~

     That morning, Jaebum told everyone to meet at a bar later that day since Jinyoung and Mark worked in the morning. So Nayoung decided to get together with Jaebum before then. She was on her way over to the male's apartment.

    Once she arrived, she walked up to his door and knocked before a familiar smiling face appeared. Jaebum invited her inside and the couple sat on the couch next to one another while the cats all chilled out around them.

    "Do you think that they'll like each other?" Nayoung asked while her head lay on Jaebum's leg and had Kunta sitting in her arms. "They know all about Jinyoung flirtatious remarks he made towards me and that I never liked them."

    "I'm sure they'll find something in common. I'll also make sure Jinyoung's keeps those lips sealed tight too," Jaebum responded, stroking her hair.

    Nora sat off to the side staring at the window and occasionally sprang up and hit it with her paws. The two laughed at the cat and a lot more when Cake went over to check out what the other cat was doing. Nora accidentally landed on top of Cake.