Chapter 6

A few days have passed since Nayoung got her new motorcycle

    A few days have passed since Nayoung got her new motorcycle. She was on it now and was heading over to Jackson's place. She needed to speak with the male. Nayoung wanted to talk with him about her relationship with Jaebum. Jackson can be very wild and crazy, but when Nayoung needs to have a serious talk, he can do that too.

    Nayoung pulled into the parking lot of Jackson's place. Since Jackson's parents have a decent amount of money, Jackson lives in a nice penthouse.

    She got off the bike and carried her helmet and keys up the steps with her. She knocked on the door and Jackson's bright shiny face appeared at the doorway. He gestured in with his hand acting like a butler.

    "What makes you stop by here so suddenly?" he asked after shutting the door.

    "I texted you earlier," Nayoung said. Jackson looked down at his phone and saw her text from earlier. He showed an embarrassed smile and walked over to the couch.

    "So what would you like to talk with me about?" Jackson sat down and flung his leg over the other.

    "You remember Jaebum, right?"

     Jackson nodded. "Are you asking me about relationship advice with Jaebum?"

    "I'm just scared. My last relationship really didn't go well."

    "Nayoung, from what I've seen, Jaebum doesn't seem like that kind of guy. I should know, I am one. If you truly believe that he is a great guy, then go ahead. I'll support you."

    "Thank you, Jackson." Nayoung leaned over and hugged the male.

    "If he does do anything to you, I'll make sure I give him a piece of my mind. It won't be the first time smashing glass bottles on someone's head."

    Both of them laughed. Nayoung really felt Jackson's genuine words. As long as she had his approval, then it felt right. She trusted what he said, but only when he wasn't goofing around.

    "Are you planning on asking him soon?" Jackson asked.

    "I was hoping to do it tomorrow since I don't work again. I've told him about my past relationship. He must have been careful about doing certain things," Nayoung told him. She began to fidget with her fingers, trying to keep herself calm.

    "How about I could be nearby. If he rejects you I'll jump out and force him to say yes." Jackson raised his fist up in the air.

    "Then someone around us will call the police on you," Nayoung jokes.

    "I'll make sure there isn't."

    They joked around a little bit before it turned into a pillow fight. Nayoung snatched up some of the pillows off the couch and jumped over to smack Jackson on the head with it. Jackson took the opportunity and hit her with his pillows on the legs. Due to the impact, Nayoung lost balance and fell down on top of him.