💚

(There might be mistakes, sorry about that)

Time skip. The next morning.

I woke up at my usual time. 5:50 am. The reason is that my mom wakes up at 6:20 for work and by the time I'm ready it's about that time, so I try to leave without her noticing.

I get up and do my whole routine and grab a piece of toast that was burnt to eat while walking towards the route me and Tsukki take to go to school. I walked to our meet up spot and there he was, the blond middle blocker. My best friend, and my crush. Yeah I know it's wrong to fall in love with your best friend but I just can't not love him.

We walk to school, and the day passes by pretty fast. And we teamed up for the project Tsukki said we would have. Practice time!!.

Practice was so fun. We played in two teams against each other. On team 1 : Suga, Asahi, Me, Ennoshita and Tsukki. On team 2 : Hinata, Kageyama, Daichi, Nishinoya, Tanaka and Kahzuhito

After practise, on our walk after school Tsukki turns to me suddenly.

Tsukki :
Hey Tadashi!

Me :
Yeah?.

Tsukki (in a serious tone):
I've been noticing something, your not yourself and I'm worried about you.

My thoughts race : what did he see?, I'm always careful, I wear hoodies and long sleeves when I can and at practise I cover up with makeup. Is it because I flinch a lot. Or the bruises and cuts I sometimes have because of my mother? I always say it's because I'm reckless and he looks like he believes it.

My heart starts to pound.

Me (nervously) :
Umm what do you mean?

Tsukki :
Tadashi, (looking me in the eyes)

He reaches for my wrist and I flinch at the sudden movement. He manages to take hold of my wrist. I squint in pain. He gives me a confused and concern look. He lifts my hoodie and looks with worry in his eyes at my scars and recent cuts.

Flashback...

I was having a panic attack at lunch. I had just calmed myself when I realized I felt numb. Like I usually do after a panic attack. So I took out my scissors and just did it. I hadn't clean them or anything just put water in them.

Flashback over...

Tsukki :
Did you do this to yourself?

I look at my shoes. And nod.

Tsukki :
When?

Me :
At lunch. And yesterday.

Tsukki :
Why?

I look around, Tsukki lifts my chin to look at him.

Tsukki :
It's just us Tadashi, you can tell me. You can trust me.

I felt tears fall from my eyes. He comforts me the best he can. I tell him everything. My mom, my panic attacks, everything.

Tsukki :
Come over at my place tonight!

Me :
What?

Tsukki :
Yeah my parents won't mind. I don't want you going back to your house, and I don't want you to be alone. So sleepover!

Me :
Ok.

We walk back to his house and mrs. Tsukkishima greets me and Akiteru (Tsukkis brother) also says hello.

Tsukki :
Tadashi is staying over. Is that ok?

Mrs Tsukkishima :
Yeah sure what would you guys like for dinner?