💚

Disclaimer :
Abuse

Time skip... The next morning.

🎵 Are you lonely. Our finger dancing where they meet. You seem so lonely. I'll be the only dream you seek. So if your lonely no need to show me if your lonely come be lonely with me. 🎵

The song this side of paradise started playing. I checked and it was the alarm Tsuk - I mean Kei set up.

Kei :
Mmmm. Good morning.

He turned to face me.

Me :
Good morning.

I give him a little peck on the lips and get up and start getting ready.

Me :
Do you need clothes.

Kei :
No I brought extra.

Me :
Really, you did?

Kei :
Yeah I kinda figured I would stay over.

He gave me a smile. I smiled back.

We finished getting ready and left the house on our way to morning practise.

On our walk, tsukki slowed down and then stopped.

Me :
You okay?

Kei :
Tadashi, I can call you that right?

Me :
Yes you can.

He smiled slightly before going back to his serious face.

Kei :
Tadashi, I think we should tell someone. About your mother.

I froze. My heartbeat sped up.

Me :
What? No absolutely not.

Kei :
Tadashi, we gotta get you out of there. And I don't mean right away. But some day we gotta tell someone.

Me :
Okay. Maybe.

We continued walking in in unbearable silence.

We got to the gym and started practise. The rest of the day went on pretty quickly.

We met up at our spot and started walking.

Me :
So you coming over again tonight?

Kei :
If you want...

Me :
Yes

Kei :
Okay then.

We got to our separate routes.

Kei :
Ill be at your house at 4 is that okay?

Me :
Yeah.

Kei :
Ill bring sushi.

Me :
Cool. See y'a.

We went out separate ways. It was 3:28 pm. That means I only have to get to my house, and wait. Hopefully my mom is passed out. I hope that everyday but it's almost never the case sadly.

I got home, she was in her room
. I let out a sigh of relief.  I went up to my room and unhooked the ladder so that Kei could climb up when he gets here.

He got here about 10 minutes later.

Kei :
Hey Tadashi. 

Me :
Hey Kei.

Kei :
So how did go when you got home. Where is she now?

Me :
She was in her room, thank god.

The rest of the night went pretty smoothly. We ate the sushi, we watched dead poets society, and we worked on our project which was due in two day, and went to bed. All and all, a great night.

Time skip.

Me and Kei have been dating for about 3 weeks I think. There were more incidents with my mom, you now a bruise here, a cut there. Nothing special. Kei would stay over about 4 days a week and on weekends we would go out. These were the best few weeks of my life.

Today was different tho, I got home today. And she was just standing there waiting for me.

Mom :
Tadpole, guess what I found.

She points to the wooden ladder Kei had brought.

My mom comes closer and my breathing speeds up.

She grabs my neck and lifts me in the air. I can't breath. I try to use my hands to loosen hers but it didn't work.

Mom :
Your not ever aloud to see that boy again.

I try to nod. I think she understood.

She let's go of me and I fall to the ground coughing and gasping for air.

Mom :
Oh and your not going to school tomorrow or Monday.

I looked up with dread and confusion in my face.

Mom :
I'm going on a small business trip and your not aloud leaving the house while I'm gone. Got it?

I nodded. She left to go to the kitchen and I sprinted upstairs. I went in my room and saw my balcony and window barricaded.

I call Kei. He picks up:

Kei :
Tadashi? Is everything okay. Are you okay? What going on what did she do. I'm coming over.

Me :
Wait no!

Kei :
Why not.?

Me :
She found the ladder and she barricaded my window. I can't open it or go outside.
Also she's going on a business trip and is not letting me go to school or leave the house. Last time she went on a business trip she put cameras and microphones everywhere to make sure I didn't leave. I couldn't find them last time. She's really good at those kinds of things.

Kei :
Okay it's okay Tadashi breathe.

I hadn't realized how fast I was talking until I couldn't breathe. I caught my breath and calmed down.

Kei :
Tomorrow I'm gonna call you through out the day, when ever I can okay. And Saturday we'll see what we can do about the whole can't leave the house thing okay.

He said trying to comfort me.

Me :
Okay.

We talked throughout the night. It felt like he was right beside me.