💚

He gave me a peck on the cheek before putting the bandage back on.

Kei :
Also I got you this.

He showed me a green sling with yellow dinosaurs on it that he got for me.

Me :
Oh my god I love it thank you.

I hugged him tight.

Kei :
Woah easy I can't breath.

Me :
Haha sorry.

Kei :
Okay so the team texted the groupe chat and they said that tomorrow we're going to the beach all together. You okay with that?

Me :
Yeah definitely I want to see them when im not all loopy because of drugs.

Kei told me that because of the pain killers I had when the team came I said some stupid shit. Haha.

Kei :
Yeah okay we'll go then.

I smiled and he smiled back. The night passed on pretty quickly we had dinner (lasagna), we watched Robin Hood. It was now almost time for bed.

Kei :
Okay you ready?

Me :
What if I'm ugly with it?

Kei :
Okay 1 you won't be, 2 what if, who cares, and 3 your beautiful no matter what. Okay?

Me :
Okay.

I still felt a little uneasy about seeing my eye without the bandage but I had to moisturize it so it had to be done.

I took of my bandage and saw a red scar on my eye.

Kei :
Hey look at me!

I looked at him.

Kei :
You look beautiful. It makes you look so pretty, it brings out your beautiful and big brown eyes.

Me :
Really?

Kei :
Yeah totally. Okay sorry this might hurt.

He put the moisturizer in his hand and moisturized my eye and arm. It did hurt but nothing to unbearable.

Time skip...  the next day.

I wake up with an extreme amount of pain in my arm left arm. I shift in my bed and let out a whine of pain.

I get up and go see Kei.

Me (whispering) :
Kei? Kei?

He opens his eyes and gave me a faint smile.

Kei (whispering) :
Yes baby?

Me (whispering) :
My arm hurts can I have cuddles?

Kei (whispering) :
Yeah sure come here.

He shifted in the bed and tapped where I can lay down.
Me (whispering) :
I love you...

Kei (whispering) :
I love you too...

We soon both fell asleep. The next morning me and Kei woke up by Akiteru barging in the room.

Akiteru (yelling) :
Wake up love birds!

Me :
Mmmm

I snuggled closer to Kei looking for comfort in the morning light.

Akiteru :
Mom made blueberry pancakes, wake up or you won't get any.

We got up and went downstairs to eat the pancakes. I walked in the kitchen and am greeted by kei's mother who asked me to call her Ryuna.

Ryuna :
Morning Kei, morning Tadashi.

Me :
Good morning.

Ryuna :
Sleep well. Akiteru says he found you to cuddled up together this morning.

I looks over at Kei who was looking at Akiteru with an angry face.

Ryuna :
Anyways here.

She handed me a plate with a blueberry pancake in it.

Ryuna :
There's maple syrup on the table.

Me :
Thank you.

I sat down and started eating. Not even two seconds later, Kei dragged Akiteru into the hall and he was yelling at him. I couldn't make out what they were saying but he sounded mad. Anyway I'm happy to be able to see the team today, I will admit I'm a little nervous but that doesn't overrule how excited I am.

After breakfast we left, we were gonna meet everyone at 11.

Kei :
Common Tadashi, we got to go.

I ran downstairs with my bag.

Me :
Coming!

Ryuna :
Have fun, be safe.