🎄💛

The next morning Kei woke up slowly waking me up.

Kei :
Tadashi. Come.

He got up all excited and pulled at my sleeve.

Kei :
Common baby it's Christmas. Here.

He handed me my black compression glove.

Me :
Mmmmmmm fine.

I did not know what the big fuss was it was just a normal day like any other.

I put on my glove and Kei pulled me downstairs. I checked the time and it was 8 am.

Not to long after Akiteru made his way downstairs.

Akiteru :
Merry Christmas.

He said coming down the stairs and yawning.

I looked and was confused at what I saw in the living room. It was a tree. And it had wrapped presents under it.

Me :
What's that?

Kei :
A Christmas tree.

Akiteru :
What have you never had a Christmas tree.

Kei smacked the back of his head.

Akiteru :
Hey what was that for.

He made a face as if he had realized something.

Akiteru :
Oh shit sorry Yams.

I gave him a confused look and then brushed it off. I sat on the floor and admired the lights on the green tree and then saw a wrapped box with my name on it.

I took it to look to see if I really was seeing things but no, it was to me.

Kei :
That's for you. From my parents.

Me :
But why do I get a present.

Kei :
You know your cute when your clueless.

Me :
Hey im not that clueless I've just never had a real Christmas.

Kei :
Okay then. We're just waiting for our parents to be able to open them okay?

Me :
Okay!!

I put it down and went to snuggle in Kei who was sitting leaning against the couch.

Kei's parents came downstairs and got their coffees and sat on the couch.

Ryuna :
Okay boys. Tadashi you can go first.

All of a sudden I got all excited.

I grabbed the first one I saw and checked if it was for me and it was. I attempted to open the gift but I had to ask Kei for help. This was from his parents.

I opened it and it was a hoodie with a green and yellow dinosaur holding hands. I put it on.

Me :
Oh my gosh thank you so much I love it.

Ryuna :
Yay I'm so happy.

Then it was kei's turn. He got also got a hoodie with characters from one of his favorite anime's (attack on titan). Then Akiteru got a hoodie with the game Five Nights At Freddys on it. And then it was my turn again. The next present was from Kei.

I struggled less this time to open it since it was just a little box.

I opened it and saw a necklace with K & T written on it.

Me :
Oh my god. This is beautiful.

Kei :
Yeah it is and look...

He put his hoodie down and showed me his matching necklace.

Me :
Hey Akiteru can you help me.

He helped me put on the necklace and I just stared at it.

Me :
I love it so much thank you.

I kissed him.

Akiteru :
Eww okay.

Ryuna :
Okay common they're cute.

I giggled.

Me :
Okay your turn.

I turned to Kei and gave him the gift I got him.

Kei :
Okay wow what's this.

He started opening it and everyone was curious on what it was. Even if Ryuna helped me pick it up I hadn't let her see what it was.

He finally opened it and his eyes lit up.

Me :
It's that picture you took on our anniversary in the snow. I had it framed in a yellow and green frame with our names on it and the date.

He tackled me and hugged me.

Kei :
I love it so muchhhh baby thank you.

We kissed again.

After everyone had opened their gifts we left the house to go somewhere but they wouldn't tell me where.

Hyoshi (kei's dad) :
So Tadashi tell me. Have you ever been to the port at Christmas.

Me :
Where?

Akiteru :
You've never been to the port?

Kei smacked him on the back of the head again.

Akiteru :
Geez sorry.

Kei :
The port is this place where there are kiosques and games and activities. During Christmas there is this big tree and ornaments. It beautiful, and there is a skating rink.

Me :
Skating?

Kei :
Yeah.

Ryuna :
Tadashi hve you ever skated.

Me :
I was actually a figure skater.

Kei :
Really?

Me :
Yeah, when I was in middle school before I met you. I had these neighbours who owned a rink and I was thought to skate by the daughter. But then when I finished middle school and the woman I lived with did not want me to skate anymore because it was a girl thing.

From now on I decided to call the woman I lived with, the woman I lived with instead of "mom".

Kei :
Wow I never knew that. Do you still skate.

Me :
Well during the year I still go and skate in secret. But recently I had gotten caught so no.

Kei :
Well then we'll see.

We got to the port and went around. It was so beautiful. Me and Kei held hands the whole time. It was so nice.

We went to the rink and got skates and went on the ice. We were practically the only ones and so I decided to explore old tricks I used to do.

I did jumps and turns and things I used to do and I just felt so happy inside.