💚

Me :
Do you hear that.

I heard music coming from somewhere.

Tadashi :
Yeah where is it coming from.

We then saw a groupe of musicians next to the cafe.

I take out my hand and point it towards my green haired boyfriend.

Me :
Would you give me this dance?

Tadashi :
But I can't dance.

Me :
Neither can I.

I laugh and he laughs back. I grab him and we start dancing to the slow and calming music.

The music stops and the crowed who had moved in starts clapping for the musicians. We leave and go back to Tadashi's place.

Tadashi :
That was one of the best nights of my life.

I chuckle.

Me :
I guess that makes the two of us.

He turns around to go in the kitchen and I grab his hand and place his lips against mine.

We brake apart. We go to his room and talk and listen to music. Then midnight struck and a reminder went of.

Tadashi :
What's that?

Me :
I don't know let's see.

I turn around my phone and see the reminder I set up for our anniversary.

Me :
Come!

I grab his wrist and drag him outside.

Tadashi :
Wait what are you doing.

We get outside, and I show him my phone.

Me :
As of 1 minute ago, we have been a couple for 1 month.

His eyes light up and he starts jumping.

Tadashi :
A month. Oh my god. Kei we've been together for a month.

Tadashis POV :

Oh my god I can't believe it. It's our one month anniversary. I love him so much...

Me : A month. Oh my god. Kei we've been together for a month.

I hug him and suddenly he grabs my hips and picks me up and spins around. I giggle and kiss him.

Me :
I love you Kei.

Kei :
I love you to.

Time skip. The next day.

This morning I woke up cuddled up to Kei, feeling the best I've ever felt. Then he woke up and we went to a cafe for breakfast. Then we went back to my house and here we are.

Kei :
I got to go soon.

He said as he played with my green hair as I was playing on my switch.

Me :
I know but I don't want you to.

Kei :
I know. How you feeling about tomorrow??

Me :
Nervous like really nervous.

Kei :
It's gonna be okay, and after she's arrested you can come and we can live together.

Me :
Yeah.

The night went on and Kei left.

I went to bed pretty early because tomorrow was gonna be one hell of a day.

I woke up the next morning with a pit in my stomach. I texted Kei and asked him if he wanted to have breakfast at the cafe. And he said yeah. So we met up at the cafe and ate breakfast together. It was fun and nice.

Kei :
I talked to my parents and they said that they would love to have you live with us.

Me :
Wait really.  So I'm gonna live with you!! Oh my god Kei that's awesome why did u wait till now to tell me.

Kei :
I don't know. Your gonna sleep in my room with me we're gonna move your bed into my room.

Me :
Will it fit.

Kei :
Yeah last time I took mesures while you were in the bathroom to make sure.

Me :
Oh my gosh I can't believe it. But first I gotta get through later.

Kei :
It'll be fine. What time is she gonna be back?

Me :
3:20. And she told me to get spaghetti from the grocery store.

Kei :
Okay let's go then.

Me :
Where?

Kei :
The grocery store to get the spaghetti. It's 12 so by the time we get it hang out she gets back your home.

Me :
Wow Kei. Rocket science.

He playfully punched my arm and I giggled.

We got the spaghetti and walked back to my house. We hunk out and then he left. I was dreading what was waiting. And Kei was gonna watch from around the corner.

I put away the spaghetti when my mom came in.

Mom :
Hello Tadpole. Did you get the spaghetti?

Me :
Yeah I did I'm just putting it away now.

Mom :
Good. She went up to her room and then came back downstairs.

Mom :
Okay move I'm gonna get the sauce ready, I'm making a special meal since I've been gone for a couple days.

Me :
Okay.

Why was she so cheery.

I then went up stairs. I stayed by the staircase though and I called Kei.

He answered.

Kei :
Hey so? What happened?

I explained, while whispering to stay quiet.