Chapter 6

Blanchard was the first to break away from the kiss.
"Sorry I just wanted to calm you down, you were doing it again." He said almost scared that I would've slapped him. I'd normally do that but this time, I just let it pass.

Sometimes I get very anxious: I start talking a lot and without taking breaks to breath.
Once I panic so much that I passed out.
It was nice to see him there when I woke up.

"Sorry, I just don't understand..." I started fidgetting with my bracelet. "What happened to them? This is not possible!" 

"I don't know either but I would lose the alien theory." He pushed me playfully with his shoulder. "How about..." He stopped me from fidgetting with my bracelet and got my attention. I go clear things out with my father while you talk with your daughter?" 

"Daughter, pff, how can you be so sure?"

"She has your eyes, Genevieve." Blanchard had his flirty face on. 

"That was cheesy. Also I have green eyes, she doesn't." I hit him on his chest playfully kinda smiling.

"Just shooting my shot, you know?" He streched up. "I'm getting old and I still need to settle down, have a family and stuff." 

"Shut up, you still have time, you're just a few years older than me." I got up to walk him to the door. "Thanks Blanchard." 

"No problema, also your daughter is outside. Good night!"
Then there he was, running like a child side to side. I don't know why he does that but it seems to give him serotonin.

"Can we talk now?" The young girl. Again.

I din't say a word, I just let her in.
She sat beside the bed, trying to get comfortable. 

"So... I guess you want an explanation..." I could tell she was scared to look directly at me. She continued to keep her eyes fixed on her shoes.

"You guess right, who are you? What did you do to my daughter?" I crossed my arms.