Chapter 12

I was furious, how could she lie about this?
It was a joke, I get it, but she knows how important it is to me.
I wanted to know who my dad was.
How is he?
What does he look like?
Does he know about me? 

I've got so many questions.
I also happened to be very repetitive with my questions.
If I have questions then I want answers.
What do I do when I don't get my answers? I cry.

Very delusional of me, to be honest.
I'm very curious and determined, most of the time.

Anisa, the scientist who took care of me while we were separated from the main, taught me that it's better to hide your feelings because boys are too stupid to understand, but do girls have trouble too? 

I would ask my mom about this, but she has been a bitch lately, as you can tell and I don't wanna talk to her for her miserable joke.
Seriously who jokes about something like that?
How can she replace my real dad like that? 
I mean I don't even know who my real dad is, I don't know nothing about him nor my mother ever told me about him.

Every single time I ask her about him, she tells me that she'll tell me "tomorrow". 
It has been 14 years, full of "I'll tell you tomorrow"'s and I still got nothing. 
And now she's replacing him.

Blanchard always treated me as a daughter, for what I remember. He does it even now.
He deserves better.
I've been back for a couple of days and I'm already tired of my mom. How did Blanchard not get tired of her too? 
Is my mom some kind of witch that put a spell on him? Or is Blanchard just blinded by the fact that my mom is good looking?

What does Blanchard see in her that I don't see?