Chapter 7

A/N
Heeyyy, sorry for the waiting.
Here's a new chapter, I hope you like it <3

Please vote to support the work :)

Have fun and stay safe!

----------

"Well here we go..." She took a deep breath. "I didn't know about the separating thing, I was just exploring the ship as always, when it started the separation. I didn't have time to get back. I'm sorry if I left you, mom." She meant what she said.

"This still doesn't explain why you're like that now."

"3 weeks in, after the separation we got sucked in what Blanchard's dad thought was a black hole, we couldn't get out of it at first. Then Riggs (Blanchard's dad), had an idea-"

"Keeping in mind the fact that if it was a black hole, you and the whole ship would've been destroyed or atleast change your genetics and formation. The only practical, yet impossible thing to do is get out of that, the second you got in by trying to go against the gravity attraction." 
I didn't know what I was saying or if what I said was even possible.

"That's what we did. I must say, that took more than everyone expected." She gave me an innocent smile.

"Yeah I noticed." I was still cold to her. I didn't trust her.

"But it's still me mom, Saoirse! Just a little older."

"I just feel like I missed a lot of things, which I did, I missed the way you grew up, the way you started speaking proper english... you know stuff that I was supposed to be present to. Now it just seems like you don't need me anymore." I sat on the bed next to her, she got out or her shyness and was now looking at me.

"What are you talking about mom? Of course I still need you! I still need you to teach me about life, teach me about the world, teach me how to read.. or spell my name... or just write in general." 

"No one taught you there?" Surprisingly, the ones that were supposed to be the brilliant one, couldn't teach a child how to read or write.