5

"I think there's a mistake." Kim stood to her feet sharply. "I'm Kim!"

"Why would you choose this woman, she clearly had nothing to say, what has gotten into you?" His father banged his hand against the table aggressively. 

"I got this email, I was supposed to get married to you! Are you just going to send me back like that?" Kim sounded like she was about to burst into tears.

"She's right. I don't understand how there was a mix up in the first place but sending her back is not the right option!" Their dad argued. 

"I'll marry her then." 

Silence filled the air and everyone turned to look at the owner of the voice, Adrian. 

"What? Two marriages at once, it's not like I was ever going to find a wife anyways." He shrugged, unless of course, she has  a problem with that." He was talking like marriage wasn't a big deal.

Kim eyed this nerd looking man. Sure he was tall with a few captivating features, still he looked so boring. But he was a Dalmian, too. It was him or nothing. 

"I don't." She sighed in defeat and took her seat. 

"So it's settled. Wait outside ladies, we will discuss in private." Their father said.

Lily and Kim stood to their feet. Lily swallowed when she caught Kim's glare. Something told her this woman would not like her. 

"How did you get the email?" Kim folded her hands across her chest once they where out of the office. 

"I don't know." Lily sighed, reaching for her ringing phone in her purse. "Excuse me." 

"Mama Johnson, you will not believe what happened to me today." Lily did not miss any single detail, from the stains on her gown, to Kim's presence and getting married in two days. 

"I can't believe this!" Mama Johnson gasped. 

"Neither can I, isn't it fishy how rushed the…" 

"All of my dreams have come true just like that!" Mama Johnson squealed. 

"Seriously mum?" Lily rolled her eyes. "Applying for this was a mistake in the first place. Did you skip the part where I said his father hates me, or that the wedding is fucking two days away!" 

"You are not saying no though, are you?"

"I don't know." Lily sighed. 

"If you are making stupid decisions, pray you die before I see you again. Your sisters and I will inform our extended family and we can help you prepare." She warned her. 

"Miss Johnson, miss Wilson?" Louise interrupted from behind. " You can go back in now."

"I'll call you back mum." She sighed and hung up.

"You did read the terms and conditions right?" Their father wanted to know. 

"I did." Lily lied.

"Good so you know, you agree to getting married two days."

"Yes sir."

"Our team will send you some assistants, they will take you wedding shopping, and fitting. Inform only your nuclear family, they deserve to witness it. After, our drivers will book an hotel for you…"

"Dad, we have twelve rooms, why do they have to stay in one hotel?" Adrian raised his brow. 

Lily swallowed. That meant the family lived together and she would have to see their father everyday.