13

Kim stepped out of the car to the feeling of warm air. She closed her eyes and inhaled the beautiful scent that accompanied their arrival.

"Don't you think you are filming too much?" Adrian pointed out, coming down after her.

She set her phone down and shrugged her shoulders. She had no interest in having any conversation with this man especially after his behaviour last night and so she just proceeded to meet the rest of the family where they were alighting from their cars. "Coming from someone whose sister films everyday of her life for millions of strangers to see." She muttered.

She narrowed her eyes and folded her hands across her chest. "Where's Roman's ride?"

The attendants were offloading their luggage from the truck on the other hand.

Fred was in a vintage shirt and a pair of shorts. He took his sunglasses off as if that would help him see much better and looked around, noticing for the first time that his son's car was actually nowhere to be seen.

"Strange, I thought we were all trailing behind one another, maybe he got lost in traffic." Fred had a tone of worry but he was doing his best to hide it.

Kim put her hair in a messy bun since the wind wouldn't stop throwing it all against her face.

Emily's team were actively filming. She pulled her phone out and frowned, "I'll phone him."

After a minute, she shook her head, "there was no answer, do you guys think something is up with him?" She didn't sound worried, just annoyed that their trip and plans were being interrupted by her brother's sudden disappearance. 

"I'll contact the driver that rode them." Adrian suggested. He went straight to taking the action out. "What do you mean he sent you off?" He frowned. He still had his business man voice active at this time of the day.

"Fuck this, it's stupid." He sighed, ending the phone call. He recounted the story the driver had said to the rest of the family. "Come on, we can track his phone if we try." He said. Light showers began to pour and everyone immediately scampered for shelter.

"Fuck this, our whole plan is ruined." Kim muttered to herself. She had been looking forward to this and Roman and his stupid wife had ruined it for them.

*

Lily had a bad feeling whatever he would say was going to make her scared , or ruin a bunch for her but she listened regardless.

"My parents separated when we were adults. We had already started building the family name by then and so we were well to do." He began to say. "Before they got separated, mum was handling the family business, owning a seventy percent share."

Lily was so invested, she could literally see the scenes playing in her head.

"So, she got interested in some other man." His voice was scratchy at that end. "And of course, dad loved her more than anything but he couldn't keep up with her infidelity."

He looked at Lily like he was waiting for her to ask him some questions and when she didn't say anything, he continued to say, "I used to be her favorite son." He added on a sarcastic note. He rested his hands against his spread apart knees in his seated position and shook his head. "I was nineteen when she left but fuck did it hurt. She made other children with the fool and all."

"I'm so sorry." Lily sighed, knowing how hard it must have been for him.

"She still had the rights to seventy percent of what we owned but that never bothered anyone because we never communicated until she came back recently, talking about wanting to sign it into her new children's names." He frowned.

"Of course we disagreed but she had the legal back up but we weren't choosing to go down without a fight. She agreed to let us do things our way if we did what she wanted, and that was to humiliate us." He said.

"She said we put an ad out that I was looking for a woman's hands in marriage. Like I said, I was her 'favorite'. She knew how humiliating that would be for the family and how it would drag our names in the media, and raise suspicions... have you seen the news and their headlines? Why would the Dalmains do this? Do they want a sex maid? Fucking shit." He scoffed. "Dad and Adrian disagreed but I said I'd do it if that was what she needed to leave us the fuck alone. While I'd rather lock her behind bars, the cunt birthed me after all." He sighed and turned to look at Lily and realised the hurt that was in her eyes.

"Why do you look so sad?" He raised a suspicious eyebrow.

"I'm sorry that I brought humiliation to your name. I get it, some church rat getting married to a big name. That must have pulled you down." She was trying not to sound hurt, not wanting to play the victim when this was clearly about him but he saw past it.

"I'm not saying you did the wrong thing but I would never have applied if I knew it would cause you to feel embarrassed and-" she was saying but he ended her sentence with a kiss that flowed so well, it almost seemed like they had planned it.

Lily's body immediately received these signals and all she wanted to do was kiss him forever under the sound of light showers.

It was no time before Lily's hands were tracing to his manhood. Roman was very receptive of her touch and his cock stood erect.

The duo tried to undress each other while maintaining the kiss and couldn't help but be all over each other in their fast motion.

When Roman finally got her gown over her head, her mind reminded her that it was cold outside.

'Fuck it, I might as well have caught a cold anyway.' She thought and helped him undress.

She liked the dominance that came with him and so when he lay her on her back and placed her hands above her head, she sucked her lower lip in and watched as his eyes roamed over her body.

She didn't feel insecure, not even one bit. His lustful eyes made her feel beautiful, like never before. His hand was still pinning hers over her head and when he was done scrutinising, he mumbled under his breath. "Fuck."

He slowly lowered his head to plant a kiss between her chest. 

Lily was breathing faster by now. All that rang on in her head was sex. She had no idea how one  minute ago, they were going through an emotional roller coaster and the next, they were lying naked in each other's arms.

Roman was a fast man. He made his way to her entrance and began slowly with his fingertips, caressing the sensitive lips of her clitoris.

Lily rolled her eyes all the way to the back and loved how her moist core provided enough friction for him to go faster.

"Fuck me Roman, please." She cried. Only goodness knew what devil had overpowered her.

Roman listened and immediately went inside of her. He took gentle thrusts, groaning as if each thrust brought back good memories but he increased his pace when he noticed how she was twitching her hips minutes later. He knew she was close and so he went faster. That must have activated the tension between his legs because he could suddenly feel the pressure building up and their moans and groans blended into one pleasant sound as they reached their climax at the same time.

Lily relaxed her hips and Roman's thrusts slowed down. They weren't ready to withdraw until a familiar voice called in shock.

"Found them..."