10

Warning: mature.

Lily thought she would pass out from the way her heart was thudding, asking to be let out of its cage. For some reason, she couldn't look away from his dangling manhood. She had not been privileged to see one so close up before.

"My eyes are up here." Roman cut her thoughts short.

"How do you expect me to look at them when you're naked? What are you even doing here?" She managed to direct her eyes to his.

"Taking a shower?"

"Okay but I'm in here?" Lily read the lines out, he was acting so oblivious, it was starting to annoy her.

"And I'm not complaining?" Roman walked towards a cupboard beside the mirror and took an electric toothbrush out.

"How are you so calm?"

"The women I've been with usually don't mind my nakedness, and we are married, you think I give a fuck?" He proceeded to brush his teeth.

"Well I do." Lily answered in a low voice, sinking further into the water.

Roman spat the foamy content in his mouth, rinsed it and put the brush aside, making his way towards her.

He went on one knee before the tub and pulled himself closer until his face was just inches away from hers. "Then I'll do my best to keep my distance." He whispered, his voice coming out dry and husky, sending shivers and visible goosebumps down Lily's body. She blamed the goosebumps on the water even though it was warm.

Lily was getting wild reactions. Her nipples had hardened under that water and her breathing pattern had changed. It was like a connection she had long lost and was only finding now.

Roman made an attempt to stand back up but she held him back with a grip of his arm. "Wait." She whispered amid heavy breaths.

Roman's lips pulled up into a partial smirk knowing he had made an effect on her.

Lily had no idea what she was doing but it felt right. They were married after all so his body was practically hers.

She closed her eyes and cupped his cheek in her free hand, pulling his head towards her face.

He tilted his head to the side a little so their noses wouldn't get in the way of their kiss.

Their lips connected and Roman watched how she squeezed her eyes shut even tighter.

Lily had thought the kiss would taste divine but it was nothing like her feeble imagination. It felt like paradise and the lingering taste of strawberry on those juicy lips made it even better.

The kiss started off slow and with Lily's contemplating mind but that contact had been enough to take things further for her.

She didn't know if she wanted to step out of the tub or if she wanted him in it with her but when she pulled from the kiss and looked into his eyes, she cared less.

His fingers trailed down her back while she propped herself onto her knees, placing her hands over his shoulders, maintaining eye contact and still breathing heavily.

Roman kissed her forehead and let his hand wander freely to her boobs.

He caressed it with the pad of his thumb. She bit her lower lip and let out an approving moan.

He moved his hands to her waist and pushed  her closer to his body, lowering his head so he could suck on her nipples. He did it so professionally, she knew he was well experienced. While she thought that should make her jealous, it instead made her feel a lot more relieved.

She liked the idea of his experience and knew that there would be no problems, like her last time.

Roman seemed to notice this form of relaxation and he held her waist with one hand, he let his other hand wander to her private parts.

She almost stopped him, suddenly cringing from the fact that she hadn't shaved but when his hands located her clitoris, all of her worries faded. He started with a slower rhythm and then began to speed up at the tingling of her thighs.

Soon enough, 'his math teacher' was no longer the shy blonde woman, she was loud and her moans came with a deep voice.

Good thing they could afford sound proof doors, he thought.

"Faster!" Lily cried, holding onto his shoulder, and she whimpered when he did the exact opposite and withdrew his hand.

Lily watched him walk away and she just lay there in the tub, her clit still feeling his touch, wondering where he had gone without letting her finish.

When she saw him reach into a cupboard, she knew what was coming for her.

He slipped the condom onto his erect manhood and she couldn't help but feel glad that he was not one of those freaks that asked the women to wear it for them especially since she lacked the experience.

Roman was perfect everywhere, including his manhood. It was veiny and huge. It looked like it would reach the insides of her stomach.

Lily swallowed, the bigger the better right?

Roman got into the tub with her, sitting at the bottom of it. He helped her sit in the opposite direction, and facing him.

Roman held her waist to lift her a little and she stayed like that while he tried to guide his cock to her entrance. When the tip was in, Lily slowly sank into it like she was sitting on a chair.

"Fuck." Roman closed his eyes.

Lily knew the work was left to her and she did not want to disappoint this man, her husband.

She held his shoulders, grinding her fingers into them and rode up and down his cock, feeling drained from the task at first but then catching up within a matter of seconds.

Lily opened her eyes to look at him, she wanted to find the look of pleasure on his handsome, spotless face, just so she could mentally pat her shoulder.

Instead, he looked like he was in pain. His mind was clearly dissociated and his grip around her waist tightened. He seemed to be using her as a distraction, either that or he wasn't enjoying it.

She bounced even faster disregarding the pressure the water came with.

They kept on in that position for a while until she came and he wasn't done yet. By now, Lily was completely drained from doing all the work but she wanted to satisfy him too and so she continued.

Roman stopped her movements and left the tub after a while.

Lily watched as he disposed of the used condoms and left the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

She had no idea what was going on in his mind and so she finished with her bath. It was good sex, but why did it feel wrong?