3: who are u?

(As you might have guessed Nat is spider so this is a POV)

Nat's POV:
We were having a meeting like everyday. It was just some HYDRA base bullshit like always. Then Clint noticed me and Tony texting micm so i tried to casually turn off my phone which didn't work. Before my attention turned back to the meeting he heard him quietly whisper "i will get that number".

(Time skip)

After the meeting i went to my room and decided to text
the group

Spider:
Hey micm

Micm:
Hello everyone.

Poor:
Who are u?

Spider:
You aren't micm
Bc they never said hello, they usual just say what they want or say hi.

 Micm also doesnt use punctuation

So who are you and what have you done to them

micm:
I'm just her awesome twin 

She is asleep rn so she won't be here for a while

But anyway here is my number text me later
**********

Green:
Guys should we really trust this random person?

Poor:
Nah
But what's the worst that can happen

Spider:
Idk probably that they find us and murder us?!

Green:
I think me and poor should get back to work

Poor:
Bye bye scary lady

Spider:
Bye!

Back to Nat's POV:
I got pretty tired after that meeting so i guess I'll sleep. I put my phone on my night stand and got in bed. I felt my eyes getting heavier and eventually i fell asleep.

Clint's POV:
I was hiding in the vents waiting for Nat to fall asleep so i could get the number. After 2 hours she finally was asleep, it was time for action.

He quietly dropped down into her room and searched for her phone. After 5 minutes he found her phone. Shit a password, what could it be. 

My first try was "spider"

INCORRECT 

"black widow" 

INCORRECT

"widow"

INCORRECT

I slowly enter the last word "Budapest" 

CORRECT

 YES FINALLY, i had to stop myself from screaming from happiness.

I go to messages and I see a contact that I don't know, micm. After scrolling through the chat i notice that they have sent another number so i quickly add both numbers in my phone and leave before i die, yes you read that right die.

Peters POV:
After 30 minutes i checked to see if she was asleep, which she was. I quietly grabbed her phone and went to the chat and sent those messages.

I quickly put all the numbers in my phone and put it back because i know how moody she is when she wakes up. I got back in bed and tried to fall asleep.

(Word count: 420)