8: he just swung by for a visit

(It is now 2 days later)
Peter's POV:
The last couple of days were exhausting, i got in a fight with Lexi and she wouldn't talk to me, while patrolling i had to save kids from a burning orphanage so i got got burns all over my body, and lastly Flash kept bullying me even though ge almost got killed by the deadliest avengers. And it's only been 2 days, i can never get a break from parker luck.

It was now 10 pm and i was on top of a building on my phone, scrolling through instagram. I heard that there was this guy called Tom Holland, he looked a little like me. Anyways there wasn't any crime, but then I remembered:

Hey kid, if you are patrolling and there is nothing going on, you could always come to the tower. I have a window open that leads to the penthouse." Mr. Stark said, while we were working in his lab.

"Really?" I asked in a excited tone

"Yeah, everyone is annoying anyways, and you are the only bearable person." He said, then he paused a little and continued "With Nat and Bruce of course"

"Okay Mr. Stark i will come by when there is nothing going on!"

"Call me Tony kid, if you say 'Mr. Stark' i feel like the age i actually am"

"Okay Mr. Tony sir"

He chuckled, knowing that nothing could change my mind.

"I could always go by" i thought, while swinging away from the building i was on.

Tony's POV:
I was just working on improving my suit in my lab, when suddenly i heard cheering from the penthouse.

i went to check what it was, and saw my favourite spider swinging in (don't tell Nat.)

"Hey everyone, Mr. Stark said that when there isn't anything to do i could swing by, i hope that i'm not bothering" Peter explained.

"of course not, you can always swing by" Steve assured him.

we all sat down and Clint challenged Peter to Mario Kart, and soon enough Sam and Scott also joined in. How Scott got in the tower is a mystery, yet he is almost always here, strange.

Everyone (except Pietro, who was on his phone) was betting and arguing who will win, including me. Bruce and I were betting on Peter. Steve and Bucky were betting on Sam. Wanda and Nat were betting on Clint, and Thor was betting on Scott.

Wanda's POV:
We were all betting on each other as a joke, when i noticed that my brother was on his phone smiling. He never smiles at his phone, strange...

After a while of spying on my brother i tried to read his mind. I saw he was texting Micm, (only he knows who she is) i immediately felt happy that he found someone, but jealous too. After a miserable 10 years of him complaining about being single, he finally found someone, but that someone is also my crush.

Peter's POV:
We were playing Mario Kart, while everyone else was shouting at their bets.

After half an hour of playing, Scott ended up first, i ended up second, Clint ended up third and Sam ended up fourth. Everyone was surprised by Scott, and kept asking him questions, he just said that he has a child too.

After that we were all just talking, when Mr. Stark spoke up "hey kid, if you want your sister can come intern here. Since you are my personal intern, your sister can come too."

I was surprised that he considers it even though all of the death stares he received.

"Yeah, sure I'll ask her when i get home" i replied, even though i know her answer.

(A/N: sorry if this is bad, I'm having a writer's block. Also Pietro and Wanda are the same age as Lexi and Peter. Thank you all for the votes and reads ❤️.Word count: 656)