22: r u from Tennessee bc ur the only 10 I see

Lexi's POV:
It was finally another day at the internship. I really didn't want to go but after a while I got motivation because my celebrity crush was my supervisor today.

At school it was really boring, all the teachers were sick so we had to spend the whole day studying and that bullshit.

Flash being the dick he was, managed to turn all my friends against me. (sarcastic yay) He told his sister,Emily, that I hated her and only liked her because he was "sooooo hot".

He managed to convince Maggie (who was in love with Peter) that he is gay (which is not entirely a lie) and that he's dating Tony Stark. Turns out Maggie only wanted to be my friend because I was her crush's sister.

Peter was still hanging out with Ned and MJ who would visit a lot. I decided that books were better than humans so I just read all day instead of actually communicating with actual people, who are not fictional characters.

At lunch I read a new book that I borrowed from the library, called Paper Towns by John Green.

While eating the school lunch, what was a burger with only cheese and old meat and a package of milk or water, I saw Peter hanging out with, what I assumed, was the new kid from Tennessee. He had green eyes and light brown hair. Peter looks really happy when he is with him.

After a while of reading my phone buzzed, turns out I got a message from the group chat.

The big ass family

Poor:
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚖

Arrow:
Tony, are you okay?

Poor:
𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎
𝙾𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜

Grandpa:
All of our parents are dead...

Poor:
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚝
𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚞𝚜𝚝

Grandpa:
Hello, this is Nick Fury, director of S.H.I.E.L.D
I would prefer that nobody will interrupt our meetings or else I'll track you down and personally send agent Romanoff to kill you.

Poor:
𝚁𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚡, 𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗
𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢𝚓𝚍𝚓𝚍𝚗𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚔𝚌𝚔𝚟𝚖𝚖𝚟𝚔𝚍
𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚃𝚘𝚗𝚢, 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚙𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.

Grandpa:
He better or else I will personally send-

Micm:
Agent Romanoff to kill him, we know

Grandpa:
And who are you?

Micm:
Alexa, who are you?

Grandpa:
Nick Fury

Micm:
Listen mr. Furry I just wanna read my book in peace so leave me alone pls

Grandpa:
I'm sorry why is this 10 year old speaking to me?

Micm:
I'm 17, you bastard

Sandwich:
ALEXA

Micm:
Just the facts

(A/N: I rlly hope somebody got the reference I made. Srry for not posting for a while, I got rlly busy with school and stuff. I also decided to do a ship that begins with P and ends with arley. Word count: 469, nice)