5: how tf did she survive that

T.W: Swearing, fighting, abuse (kinda), a nightmare, blood and treating a wound (if that triggers anyone)

(It's 7 pm)
Lexi's POV:
I was walking home from the store, because May sent me out to get milk and cookies when suddenly i felt someone put something to my throat, a knife. "Give me all your money or I'll kill you" he said, my broke ass responded "bold off you to assume i have money or a will to live" then I took the knife from his hand, giving me a cut, and i held it against his throat.

Out of nowhere i heard a loud bang and i felt a sharp pain in my leg, I soon realised that i had been shot so in defence I stabbed the mugger and ran (while limping) home to my bathroom.

I needed to call MJ because she is the only person who knows how to heal a bullet wound.
I take my phone out and call her.

(Like this is 'MJ' )
(Like this is Lexi)

MJ i have been fucking shot in the leg help!

This isn't MJ it's spider but i can still help you

Please help me i feel like I'm about to pass out

(A/n: I don't know anything about healing a bullet wound so I'm just saying shit)

First apply pressure on the wound to try and stop the bleeding. After that you need to get the bullet out of your leg.

Done that, but it hurts like hell

That's normal, getting shot also hurts like hell.
Now that the bullet is out disinfect the wound, after that you gotta make stitches.

I've done it all, can you help me stitch it up, I'll FaceTime you and you can help then.

Sure, hang on.

Spider requested a FaceTime conversation
Accept or decline
Accepted

(Time skip to after nat explained how to stitch it up)

Thanks a lot spider

Your welcome, anyways how did you get shot.

Some bitch tried to mug me, i stabbed him but he shot me first.

You should be careful, but it's getting late so you should probably sleep for the wound to heal

Okay then goodnight spider!

Goodnight kid!

Call has ended.

Lexi's POV:
I should probably do what spider tells me. I got off the bathroom floor and cleaned all the dried blood on the ground and threw the bullet away.

I got to bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, and fell into a nightmare.

Everyone i loved was in front of me, looking like they looked when they died. Peter (who isn't dead but she imagined him dead from gunshot wounds) was the first one to talk "you could've saved us but you didn't do it."
Then after that my parents started talking "we died because of you you worthless piece of shit!" That shit broke me as i fell into tears.

I woke up a couple minutes later after getting called names etc. I was breathing heavily but tried to keep it as quiet as possible for Peter.

I tried to fall back asleep and after an hour I finally managed to slip into a dreamless sleep.

(A/n: i really liked writing this chapter. Word count: 544)