37: the adoption

Narrator's POV:
So the author was nice and let me narrate again (bad choice).

Tony was going to throw a party that everyone didn't want. But like, how can you not like parties. I love parties more than my dad loves me - which isn't a lot but still, its the thought that counts - so yeah.

Wanda let Lexi borrow some clothes in a "hey-I-totally-do-not-have-a-crush-on-you" way.

They got to the party and it was very loud. It was almost like those parties you see in movies. People making out, drinking, beer pong, those red cups from every fucking movie, people who were forced to come etc.

Since Wanda, Peter, Pietro and Lexi are all underage for America they stood all awkwardly in a corner. Why do Americans allow people to summon fucking demons at the age of 7 but bot allow them to drink at/around the age of 18 os just bullshit.

Anywho, I don't remember shit about the party because I was way too drunk. But everyone woke up laying on the couch with blankets over them, they didn't know who did that. It was probably Bruce, so Bruce also put like 100 water bottles and 10 packets of Advil next to the bottles.

They all just drank the water, fucking pussies. You know, back in my days we just suffered with a hangover.

I'm acting as if I'm as old as time (🎶tale as old as timeee🎶) right now but I'm actually like, 6... nah I'm fucking with you. I'm ageless, because I'm a god.

Anygays the author honestly doesn't know how to end this book so she's making up random shit.

"Hey Peter and Lexi... since you're getting abused, why don't you just get adopted by one of us?" Tony asked.

"Really? Mr. Stark that would be awesome. That means we get to live here and I can work in the lab all day! After school of course-" Peter ranted.

"Yeah yeah kid. So who's willing to adopt 2 annoying children?" Tony cut off.

"I mean... I really want kids but can't get them." Natasha talked to herself.
"I'll take them." She spoke up

"You will?" Peter, Lexi, Tony and all of the other avengers (except Clint of course) asked in surprise.

"Yeah, anyone got a problem with that?"

They all just murmured soft no's to jot get murdered.

"Great. I will call cps tomorrow and get you off of the hands of those awful people. After that we can get the adoption papers ready - which is going to take another couple months - and if thats done. You're all safe." Pepper explained.

Now the kids had found a loving home, a good (big but loving) family. Everything was perfect as it should be.

(A/N: so I think this is the end. I honestly have no idea how to end anything, so sorry if it's very shitty. Also sorry I haven't been online, I've been busy working etc so the only free time I have is late at night. Idk what to think of this chapter so pls tell me what u think. And bye then. Word count: 531)