7: the avengers almost kill Flash

Lexi's POV:
We arrived at the newly made museum. We bought our tickets online before we left the house.

We got in, there wasn't that long of a row because it was 10 AM and most people were either at school or working.

There was every Avenger we started at the beginning and just followed the order of the exhibit. Apparently there was a Spiderman exhibit too and Peter really wanted to check that out, hmmm i wonder why.

Lucky for us the Avengers were doing an Q&A at 1 pm, and Peter hasn't seen Tony in a whole week.

(1 hour time skip)

We finally arrived at the Spiderman exhibit. Peter was practically jumping at all the information, most of it was un-detailed but it was correct.

Like about how Spiderman got to fight in 'Civil war'. It said "Spiderman was personally asked by Iron Man to join them for the fight." Even though that was true Tony blackmailed Peter into doing it.

(Time skip to the Q&A)

Peter's POV:
After a while of having fun and playing around it was finally time for the Q&A. I was so excited to see mr. Stark again. But then i saw someone take a seat a few rows in front of us, it was Flash. I immediately saw Lexi's eyes fill with hatred.

I tried calming her down, (which didn't work) but I convinced her not to kill him so that was a start.

After 5 minutes everyone got on the stage, ready to answer questions. "Hi, i would introduce myself but you know who i am, so i wont bother. Anyways we won't keep you waiting any longer, so ask away!" Guess who said that... you guessed right it was none other than Tony Stark.

Everyone's hand immediately shot up except for Lexi's. I had a feeling that she didn't like Mr. Stark so much, but i didn't question it.

Of course parker luck decides to come pay a visit, so Mr.Stark calls on Flash, and Flash doesn't believe the internship is real so he decides to be dumb.

"I have an...uhhh... friend and he says he has an internship here, so i just wanted to ask if that's true?" Flash asked.

"And what is your 'friends' name?" Mr. Stark replied.

"Peni- I mean Peter Parker"

"What did you just say?" Ms. Natasha mr. Barnes and mr. Loki asked in unison.

"I said Peter Parker" Flash tried to save himself but, oh Thor the knives and guns were already out.

I couldn't just stay quiet, so I quickly got up and got on the stage. I quietly said something so only they could hear it and they backed off.

You're probably wondering what i said, well i will tell you guys because you're cute. I simply convinced them that killing people is illegal, and that there are no chicken nuggets in prison.

The interview went on with nothing special happening. Flash earned a couple of death glares from everyone, but aside from that i think it went great.

But i swear i saw Lexi looking at Pietro like he was the only person in the room, and when he looked back he had the same look in his eyes. I swear they just had a whole make out session with only their eyes.

(A/N: i will be on vacation for a little, but I'll still write i just won't publish it for a little, sorry. Word count:584)