16: the interview

Lexi's POV:
There I was, standing in front of the famous Stark Industries. My nerves weren't really helping in this situation.

Peter just left me alone for this, because he had to go build a lego star wars set or something like that.

I finally got the courage to walk inside, after a long five minutes. Unsure of what to do I go to the receptionist, hoping that they could help me out.

"Hi, how may I be of assistance, ma'am?" A nice woman with long brown hair and blue eyes greeted me.

"Hi, I got accepted by mr. Stark for an internship, and he told me to come today to discuss my schedule." I explained to her.

"What is your name, ma'am?"

"Alexa Parker."

She started typing on her computer for about 3 minutes before she looked back at me.

"I just got your badge printed out, mr. Stark will be with you shortly."

"Thank you!" I responded a little too excitedly.

I saw an open chair so I decided that I could just sit down and wait until he came. Just as I sat down he walked out of the elevator.

"You must be Alexa Parker, follow me." the one and only Tony Stark asks me.

Unsure of what to do you silently follow him. We got in the elevator, and it started moving without anyone saying a word. I swear Friday can read minds. After the long and awkward elevator ride, the elevator finally stopped.

We entered what seemed like a meeting room, but instead of formal chairs there were just beanbags. He gestured for me to sit on the opposite side of him.

"I know this seems a bit weird, but we want to give you a very special position." He began talking.

"And what may that position be, mr. Stark?"

"We want you to be the personal assistant of the avengers. Only if you accept of course."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I'm going to be the personal assistant of the avengers.

"Uh thank you, sir. I accept the offer."

"Great, here is your schedule, you start on Thursday." He says while taking out a paper out of nowhere.

"Of course, sir."

He gestured for me to follow him again to the elevator, which I of course did.

After a long elevator ride, we arrived back at the lobby. He called a guy named Happy, probably not his real name, and told me to follow him to get me a badge.

We walked a little and then we entered a room that looked so cool and expensive with all the robots etc.

"Alright, I need you to stand against that white wall and smile, so I can get a picture for your badge." Happy spoke up.

I did as he said, and it looked better than my passport picture. I didn't know what to do so I just sat down on the couch in the room.

After 10 minutes Happy walked up to me and handed me my badge and explained the clearance levels.

Red is for visitors and press.
Orange is for lower interns.
Yellow is for higher interns.
Green is for people who work there, like scientists etc.
Blue is for avengers who have a room but don't actually live there.
And purple is for the avengers who live there.

I look down at my badge and see that I have the blue clearance level. Does this mean I get a room? Don't overthink it Lexi, you probably don't.

I followed the man who didn't look happy but was called Happy, back to the car.

When I finally arrived home I decided to text the group chat

The big ass family

Micm:
I'm fucking freaking out
Looook

Micm:I'm fucking freaking outLooook

JEHSHWBSHSHHD

Spider:
Cool

Violet:
You have Wanda Maximoff half of the time as your supervisor.

Micm:
I KNOW THAT'S WHY I'M FREAKING OUUUT

Sandwich:
You are screaming out loud as you keyboard smashed
I'm trying to take a nap, please be quiet

Micm:
Sorry and goodnight

(A/N: I loved writing this chapter, even though that schedule picture took me about 40 minutes. I think this is the longest chapter for now. Word count: 703)