18: the first day

T.W: mentions of abuse

Lexi's POV:
It was finally Thursday. I was really bored in my last class, which was the most hateful class, French. (A/N: sorry if you actually like French, I always get bored in French class, so that's why I'm using it as an example)

I was impatiently waiting looking at the clock in our class, while counting down. 3, 2- finally the bell rang. I was sprinting outside out of excitement, it was the first day of my internship.

I was waiting outside when I saw a black car pull up, with a person inside who I recognised as Happy. I walked up to the car and got inside.

After a long awkward car ride we finally arrived at Stark Industries. I got inside, and scanned my badge.

I asked Friday to take me up to where Dr. Banner was.

"Hey, you must be Alexa. I'm Bruce Banner, also known as the Hulk." Dr. Banner introduced himself.

"Hi, yes my name is Alexa, but I prefer that everyone calls me Lexi."

"Of course, sorry for the confusion. Welp, let's go to gym 2."

We got in the elevator, but I saw someone in the distance smile while looking at me. I couldn't see them very well, but they had green eyes, and long red hair.

Before i could look any longer the elevator door closed. The elevator ride was rather uncomfortable.

When we got to the gym, he taught me some basic self defence. After that we just talked about his books, and how my brother explained everything to me step by step so I could understand it.

After the first 2 hours we went to the labs. I helped Dr. Banner by giving tools etc. It was fun seeing how scientists actually work.

After the lab it was lunch. We went to the cafeteria, and he told me he had something to do so he left me alone. Probably because I don't need to be supervised while I'm eating.

I got some food and sat down alone at a table. Peacefully eating my soup.

Pepper's POV:
Wanda, Nat and I decided to go eat lunch together, to get away from all the boys, and look for Micm.

We arrived at the cafeteria, and got our food. We looked around for a table, but there weren't any free. There was one table where there was only 1 person, sitting alone, eating soup.

We decided that we would go sit there, because the rest of the tables were occupied. Let's just hope that they won't mind.

"Hi, are we allowed to join you? All of the other tables are occupied." Wanda asked politely.

They looked up from their soup, and looked at us. Then realised who we were, and started talking.

"Oh, yeah. Of course, go ahead."

"Thanks" the 3 of us said in sync

"So, what's your name?" Natasha asked trying to make it less awkward.

"Alexa Parker, ma'am."

"You're that girl that I'm supervising 2 days a week." Wanda exclaimed.

"I believe I have you on Sunday. We have 2 hours to prank Clint." Natasha stated.

Alexa quietly nodded. I could tell she was freaking out on the inside, poor girl.

"Welp, lunch is over. It was nice meeting you miss Parker." I spoke, with a big smile on my face.

I dragged the other girls out of the cafeteria, while waving at Alexa.

Lexi's POV:
It was finally time to go back to Dr. Banner. He told me he would meet me back at the cafeteria, which he did.

I was still shocked of what happened at lunch. Natasha fucking Romanoff, Pepper fucking Potts and Wanda fucking Maximoff sat with me at lunch. I kept silent while they talked, and only talked when i was talked to. Eating lunch with your crush, while trying to remain calm is harder than rocket science.

"I see that you are in a state of shock. What happened?" Dr. Banner asked while working on a machine.

"Oh, it's nothing. Just met some really cool people." I explained.

"Okay, then." He replied, obviously not believing my bs.

(Time skip brought to you by gay Alexa)

I finally got home after a long and exhausting day. I tried to be as quiet as possible not to wake the devil (who also goes by the name, Cody.) up. Which i miserably failed at.

Waking him up is going to cause me another beating, yay.

(After the beating, because the author is bad at writing abuse)

I forces myself onto the bed, after treating all of my wounds. After half an hour I finally fell asleep.

(A/N: I was able to update a lot more since I had 1 week without school. I hope these chapters are decent. Word count: 801)