t w o

When I woke up Nick was gone but there were six girls staring at me. I gasped and jumped. "Holy sh- oh my god."

They all laughed and started jumping on my bed. "What time is breakfast at?"

"Eight, what time is it?"

"Seven thirty."

I kicked the covers off my legs. "Everyone go brush your teeth, quick quick quick!" I said, grabbing my phone out of Olive's hands. "And put on a swimsuit underneath shorts and a t-shirt!" I called after them.

"We're going swimming?!"

"Yes." I changed into swim trunks and a t-shirt and then knocked on the bathroom door. "Does everyone have clothes on in here?"

"Yup!"

I opened the door and pulled out my toothbrush, brushing my teeth and hair quickly before leaving. "We gotta go quick, girls, quick." Everyone was laughing and rushing and I saw people already making their way down the path. "Wear sneakers but bring flip flops!" I called.

I checked people out the door and had to send three of them back because they weren't wearing sunscreen.

Three minutes late, not too bad. I went through with the girls who would be getting what and then ran downstairs, unlocking the door and opening it.

"Four minutes? That's a new record!" Deb cheered and everyone whooped. I rolled my eyes but laughed, grabbing my plate of waffles and sitting down in a chair against the wall since Nick was talking to Roger.

Nick grabbed my hand as I started up the stairs. "Hey, good morning." I said, kissing his cheek and wrapping my arms around his waist. "What's wrong?"

"One of my kids had to go home because he touched poison ivy."

"I'm sorry, love."

"It's fine, I just have to join another group for activities because I only have four people now."

I moved his hair out of his face, my lips grazing his shoulder. "Who's group are you joining?"

"We'll I can't join another boys group because they're all full so I was thinking yours if that's okay with you?"

I smiled. "Yeah, that's great." I brought my girls down to the lake and they all complained about how hot it was. "It's like seventy." I said. I somehow ended up carrying Rae and was going to carry Millie back.

"That's hooooot." Andria whined.

"Is it going to get any hotter today?" Georgia asked.

"I think the high is going to be seventy eight."

"That's not too bad." Millie said.

The boys were already at the boat houses trying on life vests. "Why are they here?" Olive asked.

"We're joining groups today."

"Why?!" Rae shrieked. "I hate boys!"

I rolled my eyes. "You don't have to talk to them, we're just going to be doing the same activities."

I helped everyone with their life vest and then forced them all to focus while Marcel explained how to paddle the kayak. "Everyone understand?" Everyone nodded. "Alright, councilors. Boat are where they always are."

"Everyone pair yourself with someone." The girls quickly reached for someone, Millie with Andria, Georgia with Rae, and Olive with Ciel. "The boats are over there on that rack, one pair gets one boat. I'll help if you guys need it."