e l e v e n

The rest of the week went by quickly, filled with making out, cuddling, and a lot of swimming. "Do you have everything?" Nick said, rubbing my back.

"Yeah." I mumbled into his shoulder, holding him against me tighter.

"Bee I'll still be at camp." He breathed out a laugh, kissing my temple.

I whined. "Yeah but it won't be the same."

"Why not?"

"Because we're at camp."

He ran his fingers through the back of my hair. "We'll still see each other a lot." He detached and picked up my backpack off the ground I stayed right by his side, holding his hand as we walked.

"I'll see you later. Text me, okay?" Caroline told Nick, kissing his cheek before pulling me into a hug. "And I like you, I want to see more of you here."

"Thank you for letting me stay." I smiled politely. "It was nice meeting you."

"You too sweetheart." I pulled back and she patted my cheek. "Take these." She handed a box of condoms to Nick. I bit the inside of my lower lip. "Use them, please."

Nick shoved the three pack in his pocket and led me downstairs to the door. "Bye mom, love you."

"Love you too, be safe."

I held in my laugh all the way to the car. "I love your mom."

"You'll love these condoms even more." He opened his center console and put the blue box in. "We had sex once, I don't know why she's making a big deal." He put his hand on my thigh after closing the center console.

"Wait technically I lost my virginity to you, right?" I ran my thumb over his knuckles.

"Mmhmm." He beamed, pulling out of the driveway.

I nodded and leaned my head back against the head rest, looking at his side profile. "Wait, did you have sex before me?" He nodded scrunching up my nose. "With who?"

"A childhood friend and someone I met at a party."

"When?"

"When I thought you didn't like me back so I was mad."

"Wait when you were fifteen?"

"Yeah."

"We're they girls?"

"Yes." He ran his thumb across my thigh. "Honestly, you were better than both."

"How?"

"Because I'm attracted to you."

I laughed quietly. "Really?" A few seconds later at a stoplight he leaned over and mouth kissed me, sticking his tongue in my mouth immediately. He took his hand off the wheel to put it on my jaw. There was a loud honk and I pulled back, smiling against his lips. "It's green, baby." I whispered.

He kissed me one more time before sitting back up straight and pressing the gas. "Anyway." He said, stroking my thigh.

I laughed and nodded. "Anyway."

We pulled up to the parking lot a few hours later and Nick quickly got out, leaving his stuff in the car. As I was gathering my things he came around the car and opened my door. "Let me kiss you." He said, pulling me out of the car. Once I was out he pressed me against the car and kissed my top lip, putting one hand on the side of my neck and the other just under the waistband of my jeans. I put my hands on his sides, tilting my head sideways and kissing back.

"Nick, Karl." An unknown voice said from across the parking lot.

I pulled back and opened my eyes, looking over Nick's bicep at a guy walking over to us. "Hi." I said as Nick stepped back, fixing my shirt. I watched Nick's jaw flex out of the corner of my eye and I moved closer to him. He put his hand in my back pocket and leaned down kissing my temple. "Nice to meet you." I held out my hand.