s e v e n

I was woken up to a soft kiss right in the middle of my forehead. I whined a little and pulled the covers up over my head. They got yanked off and I frowned, fluttering my eyes open and seeing Nick. "Let me sleep." I whispered, flopping back down.

"You've been sleeping for twelve hours." He said quietly, smiling and sitting down next to me, running a hand over my side. "How are you feeling?"

I moved my head to the side a little so I could breath. "Good." I turned to look at Nick. "Did I ask you if I could have sex with you last night?"

He nodded and kissed my cheek. "Come on, I have to go back to my cabin soon."

"You can go back." I said, sitting up and leaning against his shoulder, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

He stood up and pulled me along. "It's going to be cold today." He said as he opened my drawer. "Fifty six." He threw me a pair of baggy jeans and a half zip white sweater and then came back over to me, pulling off my shirt. "You're going to take it easy today." He told me, putting a hand on my chest and planting a kiss on my neck. He put on my shirt and I took off my pants, grabbing the jeans off the bed and pulling them up. He zipped and buttoned them and then kissed my cheek, wrapping his arms around my hips and rocking back and forth.

"It's early." I yawned, looking at my clock which read six thirty and then detaching from Nick, grabbing my toiletries bag off the drawer and going into the bathroom, Nick following reluctantly.

"Are we aloud to be in here?" He asked quietly.

"I'm gay, I don't think they care if I use the girls bathroom."

He grabbed my brush and brushed his own hair, laughing and nodding. "True."

"You technically aren't aloud in here, you little omnisexual."

He kissed my temple as I started brushing my teeth. "I'm gay for you though."

"That sounds like a bad pick up line."

"Maybe it is." A smirk spread across his face and he sat on the counter, watching me. "Maybe you've just fallen for all my pick up lines."

"I probably have to be honest."

"Yeah because you were obsessed with me, you are up everything I told you."

I spit out my toothpaste and then continued brushing. "I wasn't obsessed."

"I told you to kiss my knee and you did it."

I nudged him. "Shut the hell up, I was young."

"Young and in love." He smiled and leaned his head against the mirror. "You know what? Brennan and Sky both had like fat crushes on you and kept trying to get you to hang out with them and they got mad at me when you kept following me."

"Really? Sky?"

"Karl he confessed to you."

"He did?" I rinsed off my toothbrush and took my brush from Nick. "When?"

"The last day of camp the first year."

"Shit, really?"

"Yeah but I won, those bitches didn't have a chance." He leaned forward and kissed my lips. I put my hands lightly on his jaw and kissed back before pulling back.