s i x

I stood up and walked around a bit, looking at Nick. "There, now can I leave?"

"Do it again."

"Okay at this point I'm pretty sure you're just looking at my ass."

He smiled and reached out, grabbing my hips and pulling me toward him. "I'm just making sure you're okay." He told me, kissing my forehead as his hands slid down to my butt.

"I'm okayyy." I whined, sneaking my hands up his shirt and resting them on either side of his stomach. "Let me leave."

"Mkay." He scratched the top of my head before leading me to the door.

We walked out the front door hand in hand, him constantly looking over at me. "Stop worrying." I said, squeezing his hand.

"Sorry." I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his jaw.

"What time is it?"

"It's one twenty six pm."

I nodded and turned onto the path to my cabin. "Are they here?"

He shrugged and grabbed the keys out of his pocket, also handing me my phone. "Karl!" I heard someone yell. All six of them bolted to me and Nick had to place a hand on my lower back to keep me upright. "We missed you!"

"Hey." I smiled and leaned down, wrapping my arms around them. "How are you guys?"

"Good."

"Are you dying?"

"He's not dying." Nick said from behind me flatly, running a hand through my hair.

Georgia got right in front of me and kissed my cheek. "We were worried about you. Olive cried like all night."

"Hey!" Olive hit Georgia playfully. "Shut up."

I kissed the top of Georgia's head. "Did you guys have lunch?" They nodded. "What we're you going to do next?"

"Well Deb left like ten minutes ago to go to her cabin and someone named Mabel told her that you were coming back so we were waiting for you."

I stood back up and look at Nick. "What are we supposed to do?"

"You're supposed to rest." He told me.

"No, I did enough of that. Let's do something."

Nick wrapped an arm around my shoulder and led me to my bedroom, all the girls following. "Lay down."

"Nick." I whined, looking up at him with big eyes.

"Lay down." He kissed my nose. "Please."

"I don't want to, though." I said, leaning my forehead against his chest.

"Yeah but you have to."

I knew I wasn't getting out of this one. I groaned and got into bed, kicking off my flip flops. "I want to take a shower."

"You can take a shower after. You guys make sure he stays there, okay?" He pointed at the girls.

They all nodded. "We will."

"Thank you. I'll be back to check on you in an hour." He kissed the corner of my mouth.

I waited five minutes before getting up. "Where do you guys wanna go?"

"Don't you have to stay in bed?"

"No, he was joking. Let's go feed the fish."

"We can do that?"

"Yep." I put on my flip flops and looked out the window, making sure Nick had left before opening the door. I grabbed myself a water bottle before following the girls down the path. "There's some fish food in the boat house I'm pretty sure." I led them passed the sailboat and paddles to the back where there was a whole shelf of fish food. "Alright, come on." I sat down on the edge of the dock, putting my flip flops behind me and swinging my legs over the edge, not letting them touch the water.