f o u r

"How's the headache?" Nick asked as he pulled out of the driveway.

"Mild." I responded, capping my water bottle and yawning. "What are we doing today?"

"I think hiking and rock climbing."

I hummed and nodded. "Are you coming with my group?"

"Mmhmm." I leaned my head against the window the rest of the car ride, closing my eyes and feeling Nick's thumb run over my knuckles. When we got back to camp Nick opened my door for me and helped me out. "I'll see you in a little bit." He said, kissing my forehead and handing me my bag.

"Bye, love you."

"Love you too."

We went separate ways to our cabins, when I opened the door to my cabin, arms wrapped around my waist. "Karl!" Rae cheered.

"We missed you." Millie said, tugging on my fingers.

"Where'd you go?" Olive asked.

"Hi guys." I smoothed my hand over Ciel's hair. "I went to my friend Deb's house. Did you guys have fun with your parents?"

Georgia nodded and so did everyone else. "A lot of fun."

"That's great, we have a lot of cool stuff planned for today, do you guys think you can get back to bed for a little? I need to take a shower."

"Okay." Adriana said, walking back to the bedroom.

"I'll be back in half an hour, try to get a little more sleep because we'll be walking a lot today." I got a towel, baggy jeans, t-shirt, and soap from my room before heading back outside. It was barely light out but the birds were already chirping. I walked down a overgrown path and took a couple rights before ending up at the shower building. The only problem with it was that it was in the middle of a dense forest (like everything else was) and you had to walk ten minutes after showering to get back to the cabin, and that there were two flights of stairs to get up to the shower room and when people had already been taking showers, the marble floors got slippery.

Three of the shower stalls were already taken and I went around to the back ones, choosing the one at the end and stripping off my clothes. The water was as warm as it would get when three people were already taking showers. I stepped under the water and faced at the shower head, closing my eyes and rubbing my face. I was almost finished rinsing the conditioner out of my hair when someone started talking loudly. "Karl?" I paused. "Karl Jacobs?"

"Yes?" I asked quietly.

The shower curtain opened and I scowled, blocking my dick with my hand. And then I saw Nick's innocent little face. "Hi." He greeted smiling, stepping in and taking off his clothes before giggling quietly and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my hand reaching for his hip as my expression softened.

"I wanted to see you." He grinned, skimming his lips against my jaw. "Can we go somewhere tonight?"

"Where do you want to go tonight, love?" I finished rinsing the water out of my hair and then just stood underneath the warm water with him.

He hummed and grabbed my body wash, scrubbing down his body. "Wherever you want to go I'll take you."

"Are you drunk?"

"No, why?"

I played with his dry hair. "You seem a little tipsy." I kissed his cheek. "There aren't many places to go here."

"There's a lot of places to go here. We could go to the docks, we could go into the forest, we could go to my cabin." He poked my side as he said the last one.