i

This story has some of the same things in it at the show does. But towards the end it begins to become sort of an AU. I really hope you like it. Also I do not own any of the characters associated with The 100. Lilith Sherman is, however, my mix in. Again, I hope you enjoy this story.

****

SONG: Let's Ride by Ground Up (Cacophonic x Motionzz Remix)

***

Lilith Sherman ^^

***

I ran as fast as I could. A light passed my head, then another, and another. I could hear the guards boots against the steel flooring of the Ark. I willed myself to pump my legs faster than ever before.

I thought about it, I've always been able to run. Even when I was little and mom always got onto me for running around. I loved running, actually. It made me forget about my floated father and my murdered mother. The former having killed the latter.

I thought we were a perfect happy family. Normal even. But then I waltzed in on dad slicing my mother up like it was some sick joke.

I hadn't realized I'd slowed my running down whilst thinking about my parents until I felt a firm grip on my arm. "Got her!" A strong male voice boomed over all other noises.

"Lilith Sherman, you are hear by under arrest and sentenced to two months in the Sky Box then being floated for the crime of using more than three days air supply in one day." A guard read off of a tablet that had my picture and bold black writing that said 'Wanted: Lilith Sherman' on the top.

"I couldn't breathe!" I defended, to no avail because I was pushed harder into the grey wall. "Ask Abby Griffin!" I spoke again. "I have a breathing-"

"We all have the same problem, Sherman." He said in a bored tone. I began to wonder why they hadn't tied my hands together yet. If I timed it right I could slip away and run back to my hiding spot.

As if reading my mind councilman Kane rounded the corner holding handcuffs. I sighed, defeated. "Miss Sherman. We've been looking for you." Kane's voice was all but nice. In fact if I didn't know any better I'd say it was mincing.

"You'll have to look harder next time." I said as I jerked real quick and slipped away from a guard and sprinted around a corner and down the corridor. I skidded to a stop when I came to a wall of armed guardsmen. "Damn." I cursed to myself.

Cold hands gripped my wrist before the cold metal of cuffs touched my sweaty pale skin. "I wish we could Float minors who run from guards," Kane's hot breath kissed my neck. I panted hard and was pushed against the wall, yet again. "But sadly, you all must go to the Sky Box." He growled.

"Kane, you're needed in sector 9. We can take it from here." A blonde guard said taking me from Kane.

"And then there were five." I said sarcastically as they dragged me down a long hall to sector 5, the Sky Box.

I was dragged down the hall to my cell. Usually they put the juveniles in a big holding cell, separating girls and boys; but if you do bad enough you get your own cell. When we got to my steel door, one guard walked in with me whilst the other three stood at the door so I wouldn't bolt again. Smart boys.

My hand fell to my side as he unhooked my cuffs. I rubbed my wrists and looked at my new home. There was one light, one steel toilet, a bed, and a desk. It wasn't much, but it was better than the broom closet I hid in for almost three months. Remind me to thank that janitor.

The door closed and the dim lighting made me squint. Shortly after my eyes adjusted. I found it slightly maddening that I didn't have a clock, or a calendar.

Sighing heavily, I heaved myself on the single bed (that had no sheets or pillows mind you) and swung my legs.

Maybe they put kids in single cells in hopes it drive us completely insane and we want to just end it all already. I had only been in here five minutes -or hours, it was hard to tell with no clock- and already wanted to shoot myself in the face.

Un-subconsciously I picked at the concert that made the bed. Sure, my nails might get ruined but what did I care? I would be floated sooner or later. I scratched day and night. Night and day. My nails bleed a lot but that didn't stop me. I continued until one day two guards walked in with a long box.

"What's this?" I smiled wickedly. "A gift!? For me!?" My green eyes gleamed with joy. I hopped up off of the bed and went over to it.

A strong arm slung itself over my chest, stopping me from getting to the box. "Right arm."

I held my arm out maybe it was a shot they'd give me. Something to let me pass out so I wouldn't fight when they dragged me to the Float hall. I felt multiple pricks as he clamped a bracelet on me.

My knees felt weak and I slumped to the floor. My vision became spotty and I, for the first time ever, feared I might actually die. I always knew I'd die, all humans do. It's a fact of life. But I never once feared it. Right here in this moment, when I couldn't feel anything, I feared death. I feared the darkness. The numbness. The nothingness.

I tried moving my arms to grasp onto something, anything, to help me not fall to the floor. It felt like time had moved to a stand still. I didn't know the time, or date. All I knew was, I couldn't fell a damn thing. I could hear the guards talking, barely. It sounded as though I had cotton balls in my ears.

My vision was crisp, though. I could see the guards coming to me and picking me up. I knew they had drugged me. They had to. Because if today was the day they'd float me, then I sure as hell would have found a way to escape.

"She can still see," a muffled voice hammered into my head. I panicked when a black object came down on my head and knocked me to the ground. I could still see, barely now. The black spots came back. Another blow to the head and everything was black. I had lost all senses. I couldn't hear, see, feel. I was in a black abyss. I was dying. I was dead.

***

I really hoped you liked this first chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment! I love hearing feedback!