iv

I squinted suspiciously at Bellamy as he smirked. Currently I was standing in front of a tree trunk whilst he threw knives at it. One clipped my ear earlier and had since stopped bleeding.

We made eye contact and he placed the tip of the knife in between his thumb and pointer fingers. He lifted his arm back and slung the knife at the tree. I had learned to stop flinching and just accepted that Bellamy was a great knife thrower.

The knife landed inches from the top of my head and I sighed. "You're getting closer, Bell." I said for the third time in a row. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you were actually aiming for me. In which case, you're a terrible aim." I took the knife out of the trunk and slid it across the dirt to him.

"I'm not aiming for you," he chuckled lightly and picked up the knife. "What are you gonna do," he huffed as he threw the knife next to my shoulder almost cutting me, "about Murphy?"

It's been a day since he said anything about him. I moved my mouth around. I came up with nothing and shrugged. "Nothing. He's kinda crazy." I said remembering his misspelling on the Drop Ship wall.

"You're the one letting me throw knives at you." He laughed and threw another knife at my leg.

"Careful!" I jerked my leg away. "That one cut me!" I gasped touching the line of blood dripping from the cut on the side of my thigh. I glared at him and tried not to punch him in the face. I also tried not to throw up or pass out right there. "My jeans are cut now! What happens when it gets cold?"

He rolled his eyes and walked up to me and plucked the knives from the tree. "You can just share with Murphy."

"You're like a brother I never signed up for." I joked. He laughed without humor and began walking back to camp. He knew I was joking because I saw a smile on his lips.

I followed suit and went to find someone to fix my bloody pants before I passed out. I came across a girl who looked like she was sowing up a shirt for a shirtless guy next to her.

Her messy blonde hair was up in a bun and her pink tongue hung out of her mouth like a child. "Can you fix this? Some dumb ass threw a knife and missed." I stated annoyed.

"Yeah sure. Just leave them there and I'll fix them as soon as I'm done with Elton's shirt." She looked up at me. "Mags," she held out her hand.

"Lilith," I shook her hand.

"I know." Was all she said before going back to her stitching. I shrugged and went to take my pants off.

I was left in my jacket, tank top, and underwear. I didn't feel like putting my boots and socks back on and I walked into woods a little and found Wells with his arm wrapped around Murphy's neck. The sun hit a sharp object and I panicked. Not again.

I nearly toppled over. I would have if it weren't for Clarke telling Wells to stop. Murphy went back to jump attack him but was held back by Bellamy.

"Where's the food?" He asked her.

"We were attacked." She looked around. "Jasper was speared and we think he's still alive we need a bigger search party." Clarke spoke.

"Okay," Bellamy said then spotted a beautiful girl who was limping. "Octavia." He said walking up to her. So the sister is here.

"Here are your pants Lilith." Mags said handing me my pants. "It was easy to sow." She then walked off. I slipped them on and then my boots. What an odd girl that one.

"Bell," I called after him as he walked off with Octavia. "Hey," I smiled at her.

"Hey?" She looked from me to her brother. "Who's this?"