xii

******CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT READ AT OWN RISK!!!!!******

I looked Bellamy in the eye with confusion. "What... what do you mean?" Bellamy took one log step towards me. His wet, shitless body was inches from mine. There was a warmth growing in my gut. My breathing became uneven with the way his eyes flickered all over my face and semi-necked body.

"I mean that he's an idiot for telling you he hates you." His hot breath fanned my face. Heist have found a mint leave because his breath was refreshing. a gentle hand moved a damp piece of hair from my face. Steam escaped my lips due to the cooling temperature of the night.

"I agree." The tension never stopped building as Bellamy continued to tell me about how stupid and idiotic Murphy is being. With every small step Bell to towards me, I took one back; eventually bumping the cot.

My breath hitched as he gripped my elbow, stopping me from falling into the homemade bed. I placed a hand on his bare chest and looked him in the eye. I could kiss him. I could kiss him all over. From head to toe. Every nook and cranny he had, my lips could grace them with their presence.

His breathing became labored as enveloped me with his arms, making his muscles pop. My arms snaked around his neck. I allowed his lips to touch my neck. I lulled my head to the side giving him more access to the area.

His touch was different than Murphy's. It was different than any other. I couldn't quite place it, but I liked it. And I shouldn't. If I truly love Murphy, then I would stop this. Stop his lips from kissing my collarbone. From kissing my boob. From laying me down on the cot and placing himself between my legs. He ground his hips into me and I moaned softly into his hair.

He reached fort pants, unbuttoning them. I helped his slip them off and then he took his off. His lips kissed down my stomach to my navel. Down my navel to my panty line. He hooked his finger in them and slipped them down. He kissed every weak spot I had.

His hands went to my bra and unclasped it. His mouth began to suck on my hard nipples making me moan again. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He chuckled and began to take his boxers off. I moaned at the sight of him.

"Are you sure, Lilith?" He asked huskily. I nodded and he began to thrust himself into me. All the while his lips kissed every inch of my chest and neck. All over I felt pleasure. He moaned my name twice. "I'm close," he grunted.

"Me," I moaned. "Too." My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I came. He pulled out at the last second letting himself release all over me. He flopped to my side and kissed my forehead.

We stayed silent and listened to the bugs around camp. Naked still, I fell asleep on him.

***

SHORT I KNOW BUT HOLY SHIT I NEED HOLY WATER. LMAO