x

Kissing Murphy felt like nothing I had ever felt. Then again, just being with Murphy felt like nothing I had ever felt. My arms wound themselves around his neck, my legs wrapped around his hips. His hands roamed my back and hair. His tongue asked for entrance to my mouth and I granted it. It was a battle for dominance until I gave up and let him have it.

This was perfect. It was wonderful. His hands found my bra clasp and unhooked my bra. Of course, our shirts had long since been forgotten. He gently laid me on the ground and placed his legs around my hips.

Murphy's hands roamed my body. My hands roamed his body. I unbuttoned my pants and started to take them off. Everything was going so fast and before I knew it my nails gripped his skin and I moaned out. He was amazing.

In the moment we were one. We weren't Lilith and John, or Bambi and Killer. We were Lilith and Murphy, together as one. "I," he panted. "I think I love you."

***

I put my shirt on and looked at Murphy who was watching the fire. I sighed and sat next to him. "Hey," I said grabbing his hand. He pulled away. I'll admit it hurt. A lot. I mean we just had sex and now he's pulling away. Though, when he told me he loved me I did tell him to shut up.

I closed my eyes and gripped my stomach. It hurt all over to know he was pulling away. "I have to go... do something." I said and walked away. He let me. He let me walk away. Once I was around the corner and Murphy couldn't hear or see me I fell to the ground and let out a silent sob.

It hurt so bad. My heart felt like it was shattered. I should have told him I loved him too. But I don't think during sex is a great time to say I love you.

My head lulled on the cold metal that was the Drop Ship. The sun had long since gone down and everyone had gone into their tents or in the Drop Ship.

The air began to get thick and I began to see black spots. I was gonna pass out again.

Arms wrapped themselves around my body and picked me up. I wrapped my arms around their neck, and placed my head in their chest. Soon after, I was placed on cot and a blanket was thrown over me.

"Please stop crying, you're going to wake the whole camp." An annoyed voice spoke. I stopped crying, and breathing. It was Murphy. I sat up and quickly got off the cot. "Where are you going?" He asked as I walked out of his tent. I speed walked to the Drop Ship where I found a few people scattered on the first level.

I placed myself in a corner and hugged my legs to my body. I don't think I was going to get any sleep tonight. All I could think about was telling Murphy to shut up after he told me he loved me.

I still couldn't believe it. He said he loved me. During sex. And I knew guys, if they said it during sex he doesn't mean it. Thus I said shut up. But the way he acted after... he clearly loves me and I shot him down.

***

Wow. That's all I have to say. Wow. Also, don't forget to vote and comment!