Chapter 2

" What do you mean welcome back. What's going on?" Azalea's eyes started filling with tears from frustration.
" Miss Evans. You were taken prisoner by Death Eaters on a mission. They experimented on you used all sort of different spells and rituals. And well they worked and The death eaters froze you to keep you as their secret weapon for the war. That was sixteen years ago. We've just retrieved you from an abandoned safe house." Dumbledore explained.

" But I-I-" Azzy started when a million memories rushed to her head in a second.
She held her head and looked back up at Dumbledore.
" Oh my god. Your right. It's true. But what about Lily and James? The baby? Lily was pregnant. How's Remus, Sirius, Peter. Oh my god Regulus. I was suppose to meet him for something- something important." Azzy asked frantically.
" Mr. Lupin is fine and Mr. Black has just escaped Azkaban." Dumbledore started.

" Azkaban? What ever for?" Azalea asked.
" The murder of James and Lily Potter." Dumbledore told her.
" Excuse me? James? Lily dead? No no your wrong their not dead I just- I just saw them." Azzy felt tears spill from her eyes.
" James and Lily had a baby boy. The chosen one. Prophesied to one day take down the dark lord. So I put them in a safe house with a secret keeper. That person was Peter Pettgriw, who sold them out to The dark lord then framed Sirius Black." Dumbledore explained.

Azalea listen with her hand over her mouth muffling her sobs.
" I can't- this can't be true." Azzy sat down on the bed.
" Unfortunately it is true." Dumbledore nodded.
" What about the baby?" Azzy asked.
" He survived." Dumbledore told her.
Azzy looked down trying to process all this information.
" What about Regulus?" Azzy asked.
" Mr. Black unfortunately died not long after you went missing." Dumbledore said.

Azzy shook her head as a fresh wave of tears hit her. Everything was destroyed. Her life her perfect life was destroyed.

" We'll get you all freshen up and I'll take you to see Mr. Lupin and Mr. Black." Dumbledore told her.
She barely even heard him and just cried harder.

It was all gone.

                                    £££

Azzy looked at her outfit a long sleeve black shirt, black jeans, a black leather jacket with thigh high boots. Her mission clothes.
The car stopped on a curb of a street and Azzy looked out the window. A sad smile formed on her face. The Black Manor. She snuck in there once or twice to see Reggie or help Sirius get his stuff he had forgotten when he left.

They got out of the car. Dumbledore simply waved his hand and the apartments started moving. And a whole new house appeared. Azzy walked behind Dumbledore into the house. She looked around at the eerie hall way. It was exactly the same. They walked through the living room and towards a door. Dumbledore opened it and held it open for Azalea. She walked into the kitchen.

" Azzy!" Sirius smiled.
" Hi Pads." Azzy smiled as her eyes filled with tears.

¥¥¥

Summer 1976
12 Grimmuald place
Some time between 2-3 am

" Ow fuck. You stepped on my foot." Azzy hissed.
" Stop being so dramatic. Now climb up there and grab my stuff." Sirius told her.

Sirius had ran away two weeks ago and was now living with the Potters. However the move was quite sudden and Sirius forgot a few valuable things. Like his guitar, his records and underwear. Yes when packing his stuff to run away Sirius forgot his underwear. He has been wearing James's for two weeks. James has just found out about four hours ago.

" Me? The only Muggle born?" Azzy asked.
" Your the smallest." Sirius shrugged.
" What about Pete?" Azzy asked.
" He can't even walk back to the common room drunk and you want him to sneak into a house?" Sirius retorted.

Oh yeah. They were also all piss drunk.
" It does seem like the only option Azzy." James shrugged.
" Are you going to let them do this to me Moony?" Azalea looked at him.
" I'm sorry love. But I kinda want to see what's going to happen." Remus told her taking another swig of his beer.
Azalea's jaw dropped.
" If I die I'm haunting all your asses. Help me up." Azzy fixed her black jean jacket.

" Atta girl." James told her.
Remus and Sirius helped her up to the window. Azzy slid it open and crawled in with a little from the boys. She gracefully landed on her ass. Luckily it wasn't loud.

She stared grabbing Sirius stuff and chucking it out the window. Finally she went to the underwear drawer. The door opened and Azalea's heart stopped.

" Azalea?" Regulus asked groggily rubbing his eyes.
" Hi Reg." Azzy smiled.
" What are you doing here?" Regulus asked.
" Would you believe it if I said this is all a dream?" Azzy asked.
" No." Regulus shook his head.
" Damn it. I'm getting Sirius underwear. He forgot his pants." Azzy told him.
" Why I'm I not surprised." Regulus rolled his eyes.

Azalea chuckled and grabbed the underwear. She walked to the window with Regulus behind her. She tossed the underwear down and watched the boys try and grabbed them. The moon light gave some light and Azzy could now see Reggies night time attire. Which was just a pair of sweatpants. Azzy looked at him up and and down and bit her lip.

" What are doing?" Regulus asked.
" Checking you out." Azzy admitted.
Reggie smiled a little and shook his head. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her. Azalea immediately kissed putting her hands on his sides, feeling his warm body. They pulled away and Azzy had a smug smile on her face.

" Go. If my mother hears you she'll throw a fit and both of us will end up in trouble." Regulus told her.
" Fine. Bye Reggie. My love, my life." Azzy dramatically pretended to swoon.
She sat on the edge of the window and pushed her self off. She dropped down. Regulus peaked out and looked down at the group.

" Hi Reg!" Sirius waved.
Regulus just gave a small wave.
" Oh la la Regulus. Free show." James wolf whistled.
" Hey back off thats my man." Azzy slapped his arm.
Regulus let a chuckled slip from his lips and rolled his eyes. He blew a kiss to James and Azzy before shutting the window.