Chapter 7

" Ugg I forget how suffocating this robes are." Azzy pulled off her robe and threw it on the coffee table.
She fell down on her favorite couch in the whole world, the one in the Gryffindor common room. It was red and plumpy and it perfectly molded around her body. Azzy undid her tie and let it loosely hang around her neck and pulled her sleeves up to her elbows. Harry and Hermione took a seat on the couch next to her. Ron on the floor the twins in either of the chairs and Ginny on the arm rest next to Azzy.

Azzy stretched her arms snd sunk into the couch. Her arms went to float down but her right one was held in the air by Ginny.
" No way, you have a tattoo." Ginny looked at her forearm.
" Yeah, I have a few actually." Azzy chuckled.
" No way." Fred walked over to them.
He looked at the three flowers connected by a vine that stretched from right below her elbow to right before her wrist.

" Why the flowers?" Ron asked.
By now the whole group was crowded around her and her arm.
" This one is a Azealia flower like my name. This ones a Lilly like Lily my sister and the last one is a Petunia, like my eldest sister Petunia." Azzy pointed to each flower.
" That's very sweet. See if anyone were to get tattoos they should I have a close personal meaning. Other wise their trashy." Hermione said.

" Oh look and then on my wrist on this arm I have a chicken wearing a cowboy hat pointing a gun. Sirius has the matching one on his wrist." Azzy held out her other arm.
Everyone looked at her wrist and sure enough was a chicken wearing a cowboy hat pointing a gun. Hermione's face dropped but everyone else laughed.
" When did you get these done?" Harry asked.
" Where did you get this done?" Ginny asked.
Her brothers looked at her sternly but she payed them no mind.

" I got the flowers done when I was eighteen. I went to a Muggle tattoo shop because you have to be eighteen to get one. The chicken I got when I was fifteen, and I did it myself." Azzy explained.
" How did you do it yourself? Is their a spell or something?" George asked.
" No. My friend Docras knows I love to draw so she bought me a tattoo gun for my fifteenth birthday. So I just mostly did all of mine and everyone else's tattoos." Azzy told them.

" Everyone else's?" Fred asked.
" Oh yeah I gave everyone a tattoo. I gave Sirius like a lot, Marlene too. I did a few on Docras, about four or five on James. Remus has one, Mary has one, Even Lily does. I gave two to Peter and he hates needle-hmmm and I gave three to Regulus." Azzy totally forgot for a minute what Peter had done not only to her but her sister and best friend.
Peter wasn't always a bad person. He was good, he did care about his friends. Azzy's brain refused to accept anything otherwise.

" Who's Regulus?" Hermione asked.
" My boyfriend- well my dearly departed boyfriend. He died long ago. But as a hero, he was trying to stop Voldemort." Azzy looked down.
Ginny gave her shoulder a loving squeeze.
" Your tattoos are so cool I want to see all of them. Maybe get some inspiration for my future tattoos." Ginny tried lightening the mood.
A smile formed on Azzy face.
" My tattoo gun is upstairs in my trunk." She looked up.

" Oo oo me first! Me first!" Fred raised his hand.
Azzy laughed and stood up.
" Your eighteen right?" Azzy pointed her finger at him.
" Yep." Fred said and George nodded.
Azzy turned at the others.
" I don't want to stain my body thank you." Hermione stuck her nose in the air.
" I do and I'm fifteen." Harry said.
Azzy grimaced.
" Your my nephew. I'm suppose to be like responsible around you. Then again I doubt James would want his kid to be a goody two shoes so yes." Azzy decided.

" I want one!" Ginny said.
" Your too young. But here once you turn fifteen I'll give you your first one for your birthday present." Azzy said.
" Deal." Ginny smiled.
" Ron?" Azzy looked at him.
Everyone looked at him. He gulped.
" Maybe just a small one." Ron nodded.