Chapter 8

" Azalea! Azalea! Wake up!" Hermione shook her awake.
" Oh my god. I miss my private dorm." Azzy groaned.
" Get up." Hermione told her.
" I was head girl. A fifth year shouldn't be pushing me around like this. I'm a adult." Azzy sat up.
Hermione sent her a threatening look.
" God alright, alright. I'm up.What are you the reincarnated version of Lily?" Azzy got out of bed.

" Do you miss her?" Hermione asked suddenly.
Azzy gave her a almost confused look at she started putting on her uniform.
" I mean, technically it's been a while but for you it's only been a few weeks since you last saw her to your memory." Hermione explained.
" Yeah, I miss her. I'm so use to seeing her every day. It's sad to think about that I will never see her again." Azzy looked down and buttoned her shirt.
Hermione stayed quit.

" But hey. I got mini Lily right here, and a mini James in Harry. And I still have Sirius and Remus." Azzy tried lighting the mood as she slipped her skirt on.
" Yes well, I'm planning on heading to the library today after classes. If you want to join me which I think you should." Hermione told her.
" Yeah, library isn't really my scene." Azzy put her tie around her neck.
" What is your scene?" Hermione asked.
" A glorious breakfast in the Great Hall." Azzy smiled and pulled her shoes on.

She started walking out of the dorm.
" Azzy! Your hair!" Hermione shouted.
Azzy felt her hair and grabbed a hair brush. She ran it straight through her hair then pulled out her wand. Azzy then put her hair in a messy bun with the wand through it holding it up. Azalea gave Hermione a thumbs up.
" What about your tie?" Hermione asked.
" Never learned how to tie one." Azzy shrugged and walked out.
" Your robes!" Hermione called after her.
" Too hot!" Azzy called back.

Azalea walked into the common room.
" Hey auntie." Harry called from the couch.
Him, Ron and Neville were sitting together.
" I don't know if I like that or not." Azzy told him.
" Where are you going?" Ron asked.
" Breakfast. Care to join?" Azzy wiggled her eyebrows.
" Of course." Ron smiled and stood up.
" I'll catch you later then." Neville said.

Harry nodded and got up.
" Come with kid." Azzy told Neville.
" Me?" He asked.
" Yeah, come on." Azzy shrugged.
Ron and Harry widen their eyes at her. She furrowed her eyebrows. Neville walked up to them.
" I'm Azalea Evans." Azzy introduced herself.
" Neville. Neville Longbottom." Neville said.

" Longbottom? As in Alice and Frank Longbottom?" Azzy asked.
" Those are my parents." Neville nodded.
Azzy face spilt into a huge smile.
" Alice and Frank were my dearest friends. These are actually Alice socks." Azzy lifted her leg up to show the white socks.
" You knew my parents?" Neville asked smiling.
" Knew them? I lived in the same dorm as Alice for six years. And Frank was like my brother. One time we got really drunk and they- you know what maybe that's not the best story to tell their son." Azzy stopped herself.

" That's amazing." Neville said.
" Yeah I can tell you some more appropriate story's at breakfast." Azzy threw her arms around his shoulders and started walking them out of the common room.

                                      ¥¥¥

                           Hogwarts Castle
                                     1975
                 Some time between 7-6 p.m.

Azzy hung upside down on James bed in the Marauders dorm. Sirius was on his bed painting his nails black ( he was going through a phase). James was sitting in the beanbag chair playing his guitar ( he was also going through a phase) while Remus helped Peter with his homework. Sirius sighed board and looked at Azzy.

" I think we should get a divorce." Sirius told her.
Azzy furrowed her eyebrows and turned to her stomach.
" What are doing?" Azzy asked.
" Just practicing." Sirius shrugged.
" Why are you already planning your hypothetical divorce?" Azzy asked amused.
" I don't know I'm eighteen I think I'm having a quarter life crisis." Sirius said.
" Your not even dating anyone." Azzy chuckled.
" Hypothetically divorce me." Sirius told her.

" Well then I'm hypothetically taking half of your assets so." Azzy shrugged.
" Well you didn't sign the hypothetical prenup so.... Right it's called a prenup?" Sirius looked at James.
" Yeah it's called a prenup and you did hypothetically sign one so..." James said.
" Who the fuck is this guy?" Azzy asked.
" I'm his hypothetical lawyer in this divorce case." James said.
" Well then I'm taking the hypothetical kids. We can get them right?" Azzy looked back at Remus.

" Yes we can definitely get them." Remus nodded.
" Who the fuck is this hypothetical nerd? Fucking stupid nerd." Sirius said.
" Wow that's a lot of hypothetical insults. This is my hypothetical lawyer. And we've been hypothetically sleeping together so." Azzy tilted her head to the side.
" How- how could you hypothetically do this to me!" Sirius asked.
" Because you are hypothetically an alcoholic so." Azzy shouted back.

" I'm not a hypothetical alcoholic. You know I would never be like my hypothetical father." Sirius pointed his finger at her.
" Your not your hypothetical father. You're, your hypothetical mother always neat picking every hypothetical thing." Azzy told him.
" Don't talk about my hypothetical mother that way you hypothetical whore!" Sirius shouted.
Azzy smiled and started laughing.
" Hypothetical whore?!" Azzy laughed holding her stomach.

Sirius smiled.
" It was the only thing I could think of." He laughed.
" Are you two done?" Remus asked.
" Hypothetically." Azzy smirked.
This time James and Sirius laughed while Peter smiled at them.
" Ah that was fun. Pretending that I had a mother that I would defend." Sirius sighed.
They others looked at each other.
" Jesus Christ Padfoot." James said.

" Hey guys can we do the hypothetical thing again? I want to pretend my dad didn't walk out on me and my mom." Peter asked sweetly.
" Awe Petey." Azzy walked over to him and hugged him.
" Does this mean yes?" Peter asked hugging back.
Again they all looked at each other and nodded.
" Yeah Peter we can." Remus smiled at him.

Peter smiled and started his own hypothetical life.