Authors Note

Hello my loves! Okay so I just wanted to Hi! I'm WaveyLays and I wrote this story, obviously. First things first, I have a playlist for this story. It's called Time Capsule and it's by Waves on Spotify. The picture is not the same as the cover but it is the right playlist I promise.

Second I have two stories already out. One is Wicked Lestrange that I wrote when I was fourteen and it's not the greatest. However I do have another story called Liliah Rogers it's a HP x Marvel crossover that I am very proud of so go that check it out if you'd like of course:)

Also when I'm switching off between real life and flash back I am using the original cast for the golden trio era, but I'm using the fan cast for the Marauders era. Ben Barnes is Sirius, Aaron Taylor Johnson as James, Andrew Garfield as Remus, Dane Dehaan as Peter and Karen Gillian as Lily. I know that's not the OG Lily Evens but I like her better then the other one.

I hope you enjoy. Writing is my biggest passion in life so I hope you enjoy reading my work. Please don't feel shy to comment or give me suggestions or just overall feedback. Obviously don't be mean cause I'm a hufflepuff and get my feelings hurt wayyy to easily. But I am open to constructive criticism, I'm only a teenager so I'm not perfect at writing and I want to get better.

Thank you for checking out this story. And I hope you have amazing day or night depending on when your seeing this💛

P.S. if you are here from one of my others stories, welcome back. And I'm so glad to see you again and go on another journey with you all <33