Chapter 4

" So your telling me that Mary ran away after Marlene died?" Azzy asked.
" Yes." Remus nodded.
" It just doesn't seem like Mary. But she was still heartbroken over you Rem." Azzy sighed.
Remus and Sirius looked at each other then at the table.
" Anyways what about you two?" Azzy asked.
" What about us?" Sirius asked.
" Oh come on. Moony and Padfoot. Sirius and Remus. Wolfstar come on." Azzy rolled her eyes.

" Wolfstar?" Remus asked.
" That was me and James ship name for you two." Azzy smiled proudly.
Sirius chuckled and shook his head.
" Az, I didn't see Sirius for thirteen years and thought he murdered James and Lily the whole time. We just reconnect about two years ago." Remus explained.
" Oh come on you guys have known each other for-" Azzy started.

" Oh my god." A low voice drawled out.
Azalea's eyes widen as she she turned around in her chair.
" Snivellus?" Azzy asked.
Sirius covered his mouth and snorted while Remus put his head down and smiled.
" Azalea..." Snape said.
" Holy fuck. Snivellus Snape is part of the order of the phoenix? Fuck dude I thought you were a death eater." Azzy stood up.
" He was. He's now a spy for us." Dumbledore walked in behind him.

" Right well-wait." Azzy's mind brought up a memory.
Azalea looked at Snape and punched him in the face. Snape grabbed his face and a near by chair.
" You motherfucker! You sold out my sister to the dark lord you stupid bitch!" Azzy yelled at him.
Remus and Sirius both rushed towards her and tried calming her.
" Your the reason my sister is dead. Your the reason my nephew grew up with his parents. You took away my best friend!" Azzy tried jumping on him but Sirius and Remus held her back.

Snape looked at her with a regretful face.
" How did you know Severus told the dark lord of the prophecy?" Dumbledore asked.
" I spent a long time around death eaters. Sure I couldn't move or speak but I could still hear. The death eaters loved to gossip especially about the dark lords right hand man, Severus Snape. Fuck you Snape!" Azzy spat.
" I begged him to spare her life. I begged." Snape blurted out.
" Ha! You are even dumber then you look. You didn't think Peter did the same shit for James." Azzy told him.

" Wait what?" Remus asked letting go of her.
" My memories. They've been coming back at random times. I've had a new memory pop up almost every twenty minutes for the last five hours." Azzy explained.
" And." Sirius said.
" And I remember Peter standing over me when I was strapped to the bed I was being experimented on. We talked, before I lost my voice of course. He told me if he couldn't have James no one could. He was in love with him. I told him what Snape did, selling them out. The rest is history Peter became the secret keeper and begged to spare James life. Just like Snape did for Lily."
Azzy told them.

" Oh my god. Peter was in love with James?" Remus asked shocked.
" Obsessed is the proper word." Azzy nodded her head.
" I didn't know I'm sorry Azalea." Snape looked at her.
" I can't forgive you. Ever." Azzy told him and looked at Dumbledore.
" But, I can work with you to take down the person who actually killed my best friend and sister." Azzy sighed.
" Thank you." Snape lowered his head.

" I need to see Reggie." Azzy mumbled to herself.
She walked past everyone out of the kitchen and to the stairs. Azzy walked up them till she got to the right floor. She walked to a door with R.A.B on it and pushed it open. She smiled at the bedroom that hadn't changed. His scent and present was still lingering.

Azzy smiled.
" Hello my love." Azzy said.

¥¥¥

1975
Hogwarts Castle
Some time between 10-11 am

Azzy sat in Charms reading a book. Her wand was stuck in her hair keeping it up in a bun. She was the first one in class per usual. The class quickly filled and no one filled the spot next to her. Azzy was finding fourth year harder then the other years. All the boys would look at her up and down then walk away, but then she would catch them staring at her. All the girls just scoffed and rolled their eyes at her. And then they would start whispering to each other obviously about her.

And with all of Azzy's close friends being in a year above her didn't help. She sighed and looked back down at her book. Suddenly she felt a presence next to her. Azzy looked up and saw the seat next to her had been filled.

It was a boy with dark curly hair, the most defined cheekbones she had ever seen and wearing green and silver robes. Azzy couldn't see his whole face cause he was looking straight a head at the board. Professor Flitwick started the lesson and instructed them to work in the book.

" Hi I'm Azalea Evens." Azzy smiled and put her hand out.
" I don't talk to filthy mud bloods like you. I'm only sitting here because it was the only available seat." He snap at her.
" How did you know I was a Muggle born?" Azzy asked.
" It's painfully obvious. But your mud blood sister is friends with my older brother." He told her.
Azzy thought for a second.
" Oh your Sirius's little brother. Regulus, right." Azzy said.

" If you must know yes. I'm Regulus Black." Regulus nodded then looked back down at his work.
He started working again. Azzy shrugged and looked back down at her book. About five minutes later she heard mumbling and scribbling. Azzy looked over and saw Regulus struggling on a question.

" It's swish, up, down. Not swish ,up, left." Azzy told him looking at his paper.
" Oh um thank you." Regulus coughed.
Azzy gave him a nod and went back to her work. Regulus look at her then back at his paper then wrote down the right answer. He looked up at her again. Regulus could admit she was very beautiful, for a mud blood. Her hair was nice, how did she do that with her wand? She also had very pretty eyes, very mesmerizing. He guessed, didn't really notice them.

" I'm not very skilled in charms, I'm afraid." Regulus told her starting a conversation.
Azzy looked up at him.
" No worries. This is one of my favorite classes. I could help you. I mean only if you want to sit next me, if not I can um tutor you-" Azzy started.
" Yes." Regulus cut her off.
" Hmm? Yes? To which one?" Azzy asked.
" Both. I shall seat next to you every day in this class. Then if I need further help I'll get you to tutor me." Regulus decided.

" Oh um okay. Great." Azzy smiled.
The bell rang and everyone started packing their stuff.
" I will see you tomorrow Azalea." Regulus grabbed his bag and stood up.
" Yeah I'll see you tomorrow Regulus." Azzy nodded.
Regulus gave her a nod and walked out of the class. Azzy smiled dumbly and grabbed her bag.

She walked out of class and was tackled to the ground. Azzy groaned and looked above her. Sirius was smiling and hovering over her.
" Hi Azzy." Sirius said.
" Hi Siri." Azzy said back.
" Told you I could tackle all our friends within the hour!" Sirius turned his head to the side and looked at Marlene.
" Yeah yeah. I'll give you the money at lunch now get off the poor girl." Marlene shook her head.

Sirius jumped up and put his hand out. Azalea excepted it and he pulled her up.
" You good Az?" Marlene asked.
" Peachy." Azzy dust herself off.
" You look cute today." Marlene flirted.
" I'm already in love with you Mars. No need to make it worse." Azzy rolled her eyes.
Marlene smiled and gave her a nose scrunch.
" This is so unfair. The only two girls I can't get in the whole school are flirting in front of me." Sirius cried dramatically.

" Maybe you should be a little more like my Mars Bars." Azzy winked and walked past him.
" Or just be a chick." Marlene teased and followed Azalea.
" Or maybe I should should just be gay like you." Sirius shouted after them.
Both girls turned around and gave him a confused look.
" Wait-that wouldn't help me with girls would it?" Sirius realized what he just said.
Azzy threw her head back laughing and Marlene doubled over laughing. Sirius smiled and started laughing with them.