Chapter 3

" Azzy." Sirius smiled.
" Sirius?" Azzy asked.

Azalea smiled and ran towards him. The two long lost friends hugged.
" I missed you." Sirius told her.
" I missed you too." Azalea said.
They pulled away and Sirius inspected her.
" Your so young." Sirius breathed out.
" And your so old..." Azzy chuckled.
" God I forgot how annoying you are." Sirius rolled his eyes.
" And I forgot how sensitive my little Fido is." Azzy pinched his cheeks.

" Yes Sirius is still quite the soft type." Remus spoke up.
" Moony!" Azzy squealed and jumped from Sirius to Remus.
Remus caught her and they hugged.
" Hi Azzy." Remus said.
" Look at you. Your so handsome." Azzy told him.
" This is emotional abuse." Sirius said overdramtigcally. 
Remus and Azalea pulled away and looked at him. Azzy smiled and put her arms around the boys.

" I wanna know everything. Tell me everything." Azzy told them.
" That might take a while Az." Remus rubbed the back of his neck.
" I just woke from a fifteen year coma. I have all the time in the world boys." Azzy looked between the two.
" Well we don't. The Dark Lord is rising again." Moody grunted.

Azzy spun around.
" Sir. Nice to see you again." Azzy gave him a nod.
" You too Evans. I hope your ready to jump back in to work." Moody told her.
" Yes sir. I'm ready to be an Auror again." Azzy confirmed.
" Good. We need good Auror's back on the street again." Moody said.

" Oh Moody the girl just got back to her life." Molly Weasley scolded him.
" Molly." Azzy smiled.
" Hello dear." Molly smiled at her.
" How's the kids? Bill, Charlie and Percy right? Oh and the babies the twins? I can't remember their names." Azzy tried racking her brain.
" It's Fred and George love." Fred spoke up.
Azzy turned to him and his identical twin.
" Right the April fool babies." Azzy folded her arms across her chest and smiled.

" Yes yes. Everyone is just wonderful. And we added two more to the bunch." Molly told her.
" Really? Seven kids? That's a lot Molly." Azzy raised her eyebrows.
" You know us Prewett's we love a big family." Molly joked.
" Of course. Oh the other twins, my twins. Gideon and Fabian. How are they?" Azzy asked.
Molly gave her a sad smile.

" I'm so sorry dear. Gideon and Fabian died quite a while ago. They were killed by death eaters." Molly told her.
Azzy put her hand to her mouth.
" I'm so sorry Molly I didn't know-I didn't mean to bring it up-" Azzy started to apologize.
" No worries. I know how close you were to them. I've made my peace with it. They died hero's." Molly reassured her.
" Of course they did. Any other death would be unacceptable." Azzy smiled.
Molly smiled.

" Who else didn't make it?" Azzy looked at the grownups.
" It might be easier to tell you who did make it." Sirius looked down.
" Well. James, Lily, Regulus, Gideon, Fabian, Dorcas, Marlene, Benji. And Alice and Frank suffered a fate far worth then death. They were tortured so much by Bellatrix that they lost their minds." Remus explained.
Azzy couldn't wrap her head around all her friends that had died in war. She didn't know who to grieve for first.

" What about the baby? Alice was pregnant. I remember because we were going to do a combined baby shower with her and Lils." Azalea said.
" The baby is okay. He's not a baby anymore. His name is Neville and is a Gryffindor in Harry's year." Molly told her.
" Harry? Who's Harry?" Azzy asked.
Everyone looked at each other.

As if on cue the door swung open and three teenagers walked in. A girl with bushy brown hair, a ginger with freckles and a boy with messy hair and glasses.
" James?" Azzy breathed out.
" What? No. I'm Harry who are you?" Harry asked.

Harry had only gotten to headquarters a few hours ago.
" Your Harry?" Azzy asked.
" Yes. Who are you?" Harry asked again.
Azzy walked towards him and cupped his cheeks. Harry looked at Sirius for help, but Sirius just watched with a sad smile.
" You have our eyes." Azzy observed.
" Our eyes?" Harry asked.
" Mine and Lily's. You have them. But you have your dads hair and eyesight apparently." Azzy chuckled.