Chapter 5

Authors Note: The video above shows all the power Azalea has from the experiments done on her. Except for the first one obviously.💛

" Okay let me try again." Azzy said.
She put her hands out and one stayed out while the other started moving a circle. Azalea used all of her concentration to make a portal. A small yellow circle started to appear. It opens a little then closed. Azzy dropped her arms and huffed. Her energy drained.
" Can you feel the silent judgment?" Sirius asked her.
" Oh you'll feel something when I shove my foot up your ass." Azzy could barely look at him.
" Well jokes on you, that's one of my kinks ain't it Moony." Sirius said.

" Shut up Pads. That was very good Azzy." Remus encouraged her.
" That was really good Aunt Azzy." Harry told her.
" Didn't Molly put you and the others on cleaning duty?" Azzy asked.
" Yes. But it's family time." Harry sat down next to her.
" God, you sounded just like James just then." Azzy smiled.

" People tell me I remind them of him." Harry said.
" Well there absolutely right. But you definitely have your mom in you." Azzy told him.
" Can you tell me about her? I mean I know you two knew her but you are her sister. And Aunt Petunia never tells me anything, she didn't even tell me my parents were Wizards." Harry looked between the three.
" Listen Harry, magic wasn't very kind to Petunia. Both of her sisters left to attend a magic school. A Wizarding war took away both of her sisters permanently or well almost." Azzy explained.

" I just wish she told me more about my mom." Harry sighed.
" Well I'm here now. And I will tell you every last memory I have of your mom." Azzy smiled.
" Thanks Auntie." Harry smiled back.
" Harry, your suppose to cleaning." Molly walked into the kitchen.
" Later. I don't want to be on the receiving end of a Molly Weasley scolding." Azzy whispered to him.
Harry just nodded and stood up.
" Sorry. I'll get back." Harry slipped out.

" Okay enough fucking around its time to focus." Azzy said.

She used all her focus and moved her hands away from each other. A yellow thin line formed as her hands moved away. Azalea stretched out her arms as wide as they would go. Then she grabbed the end of the line and snapped it down.

                                    ¥¥¥

                                     1976
                          Hogwarts Castle
                Some time between 11-12 pm

" Mars I'm going to shit my pants." Azzy walked around the dorm frantically.
" Come here lovey." Marlene wiggled two fingers at her.
Azzy walked over to her and sat down next to her. Marlene cupped her cheeks and kissed her. Azalea sunk into the kiss and kissed back putting her hands on her waist. They pulled away.
" What was that for?" Azzy asked.
" To calm your nerves." Marlene told her in a duh voice.
" How the fuck does you kissing me calm me for my first date ever?" Azzy asked.

" Are you nervous anymore?" Marlene asked.
" No I'm a little turned on though." Azzy joked, well half joked.
Marlene chuckled.
" The date is going to be amazing Az. Regulus is a very lucky lad." Marlene said.
" I'm still thinking about the kiss honestly." Azzy told her.
" Azalea, you've already been on dates and had your first kiss. It's just doing it with a boy now." Marlene saw right pass her attempt to hide how she was feeling.

" What if he doesn't like me? What if I'm not his type?" Azzy asked.
" Lovey, straight guys type are all the same, hot. And trust me your very hot." Marlene winked.
" Thanks Mars Bars." Azzy smiled.
" No problem beautiful." Marlene smiled back.
" Why is my little brother waiting outside of the Gryffindor common room?" Sirius burst through the door.
" How'd you get up here?" Marlene asked.
" Never mind that. Answer my question." Sirius placed his hands in his hips.

" If you must know. I have a date with him." Azzy stood up and smoothed her black skirt out.
Sirius's mouth fell open. He rushed out of the dorm and Azzy ran after him, well aware what he was about to do. Sirius slid down the girls stairs that turned to a slid.
" Azalea Evans is going on her first date!" Sirius yelled to the whole common room.
Azzy jumped on his back and covered his mouth but it was too late.
" Your going on a date?" James jumped from the couch over to them.

" No."
" Yes."
Azzy and Sirius answered at the same time.
" With who?" Remus asked.
" No one."
" Regulus!"
" Your going a date with Regulus Black?" Peter asked.
" it's not a date."
" It's a date."

" Would you quit it." Azzy slapped Sirius still on his back.
The boys all gave her a look that said explain.
" Okay yes. Me and Regulus are going on a date. Happy?" Azzy got of Sirius's back
" Our baby is all grown up." James cooed.
" Look at her. All dressed up for a boy." Remus placed his hand over his heart.
" Just a blink and their no longer your little girl but a woman." Peter wiped a fake tear.
" I can't believe going out with my icky little brother." Sirius shivered dramatically.

" Well Siri I have a thing for The Black Family. And Regulus is the brother that likes girls." Azzy shrugged.
Sirius mouth dropped open.
" Fair point." He shrugged.
Azzy rolled her eyes and opened the portrait hole.
" Come in I have to grab my jacket then we can leave." Azzy told Regulus who standing outside the common room awkwardly.
" Ummm okay." Regulus said and walked into the common room.

" Be back in minute." Azzy rushed up the stairs.
" So your the boy taking my little Azalea on a date." James crossed his arms over his chest.
" Yes James, we've met before." Regulus rolled his eyes.
" Don't get cute with me mister." James pointed his finger at him.
" Cute?" Regulus asked.
" That's not what he meant. Now Regulus you treat her right or we will all come for you." Sirius told him.
" Aren't you suppose to be my older brother?" Regulus raised his eyebrows.
" Shut your cute ass up." James shouted.

Regulus looked back at James.
" Trust us you rather deal with us then Lily." Remus told him causing him to look away from James.
Peter actually shivered at the thought of Lily getting angry.
" Who doesn't want to deal with Lily?" Lily asked as her and Docras walked through the portrait hole.
" Regulus is going on a date with Azzy!" Sirius sold him out.
Regulus's eyes widen at his brother.

" Your the boy that asked Az out?" Lily asked.
" Damn, good job Azzy." Docras smiled.
" Yes. And I'm not going to hurt her." Regulus told them all.
" Right you won't. Cause if you do I'll chop your balls off." Marlene walked down the stairs.
" God, I love her." Docras looked at Marlene lovingly.

" Azalea!" Regulus called nervously.
Azzy came running down the stairs.
" Sorry couldn't find my leather jacket anywhere." Azzy flipped her hair out of the back of the jacket.
" You mean my leather jacket?" Marlene asked.
" And isn't that my sweater?" Lily asked eyeing the white sweater Azzy was wearing.
" And my skirt and Mary's shoes?" Docras looked at the bottom half of her outfit.
" Details details." Azzy grabbed Regulus hand and pulled to the portrait hole.

" Don't wait up!" Azzy called.
" Like hell." They all responded.
Azzy smiled and pulled Regulus out of the common room.

Sirius watched them with a nervous expression.
" Pads you alright?" James asked.
" Yeah, yeah. It's just a crush right? Just a small little crush." Sirius asked referring to Azzy's feelings towards Regulus.
The others looked around at each other.
" Yeah, just a crush." Remus patted him on the back.