Chapter 6

Remus walked up the stairs to find Azzy and make sure she had everything for the train ride to Hogwarts. Yep, Azzy was going back to school. Dumbledore had decided he wanted to keep a close eye on her while she's discovering her new abilities. Even through Azalea begged to stay with Sirius, she hesitatingly agreed. She would be in her seventh year with the twins.

Remus heard giggling, very familiar giggling. He followed the noise and saw Sirius and Azzy huddled around something.
" What are you two doing?" Remus asked.
" Nothing." Azalea giggled.
Remus walked to them and pushed them out of the way. He saw the portrait of Sirius mother but it had duck tape across the mouth silencing her. Also on the portrait was a drawn on mustache and a filled in unibrow. On her cheeks were the Gryffindor symbol and on her forehead it said I heart Muggle borns.

Remus gave them an unamused look.
" What? We didn't do anything. We just came and saw it." Sirius acted innocent.
" Pads you're still holding the marker and it has the cap off." Remus pointed out.
Sirius threw the marker over his shoulder along with the cap.
" What marker?" Sirius asked.
Remus opened his mouth to say something but he was interrupted by people walking down the hall. It was Ron, Harry and the twins. Ron picked up the marker.

" See Moony it was Ron! Run Padfoot run!" Azzy shouted and pointed to Ron as a distraction.
Remus looked at the four while Sirius and Azalea ran down the stairs. Remus looked back and sighed but a smile formed onto his face.
" Umm Mr. Lupin?" Ron asked.
" You all have your things packed?" Remus looked back at them.
" Yes." Harry said and the Weasley's nodded.
" Good, now if you'll excuse me. I have two children I must find." Remus started walking down the stairs.

The four boys walked to the portrait to see what all the fuss was about. Immediately they all bust out laughing.
" My aunts so cool." Harry smiled.
" Yeah she is. Really cool." Fred agreed looking at the vandalized portrait.
Fred not only though she was super cool but extremely beautiful. Technically Azzy was around seventeen years older then Fred but actually she was only eighteen making her only a few months older then him.

" Azalea! Sirius! Get back here." Remus called to them.
When we reached the stairs Azzy was holding her trunk and smiling innocently while Sirius was no where in sight.
" Where's Sirius?" Remus asked.
" Hmm? Oh Sirius, Sirius Black. I have no idea Moony." Azzy shrugged
Remus sighed and rubbed his temple.
" Do you have all your things?" Remus asked.
" Yep. All the essentials are packed." Azzy nodded.
" So you overpacked?" Remus asked.
" Correcto mungo." Azzy said.

" Oh there you are dear. Ready to go?" Molly walked out of the kitchen to Azzy.
" All ready Molly." Azzy smiled.
" Good. I'll get everyone else then we can leave." Molly told her with a kind smile.
" Thank god." Remus sighed before starting to walk away.
" Molly loves me!" Azzy yelled.
" She didn't have to deal with you for ten years!" Remus called back.
" That- is accurate." Azzy lowered her voice back down.

Key: £££- time skip
           ¥¥¥- flashback

                                       £££

Azzy, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, the twins, Molly, Tonks, and Moody walked through the train station.
" I heard that you two practically live in detention." Azzy poked her head in between the twins.
" What you've heard is true-" Fred started.
" But what's it to you?" George finished.
" Ew, your uncles used to that same shit. It always creeped me out." Azzy scrunched up her nose.
Fred's smile dropped slightly. He didn't want her to think of his old dead uncle when she saw him.

" Anyways, I'm guessing you've spent quite a bit of time in Flich's office." Azzy continued the original conversation.
" Yes, why?" Fred asked.
" I'm looking for something in there." Azzy told them.
" What are you looking for?" George asked.
" A piece of parchment." Azzy said vaguely.
" Afraid your going to need to be a bit more specific." Fred told her.
" When you try and read it, it insults you." Azzy danced around the actual use.