1

If you were a vegetable,
You would be a cutecumber :D

-stranger

___________

"Hm"

Jeongin hummed once, his eyes were staring at the same yellow sticky note that he just found under his table again. 'this thing again..?' he thought and sighed, shaking his head left to right in motion.

"Oh my god, another one? What is it this time?"

Out of nowhere, he heard his friend's voice, Felix who's now standing besides him. Jeongin frowned and peek behind him left to right, he was pretty sure he didn't see anyone coming in through the main door so when did he arrive?

Pushing that aside, Jeongin just smiled at him.

"Yes, it's just another pickup line" he answered his question which caused a glimpse of excitement to appear in the boy's eyes.

"Isn't this the seventh time? what does it say?" He asked that but actually never let Jeongin to answer his question when he just casually snatched the paper away from his grasp. He cooed loudly ince he read the content.

"So cute! Why not reply to it this time?"

"Uhh no, give me that"

With that, Jeongin then took the paper away from his hand and immediately crumbled it using his right hand without any hesitation. Now that the paper has now ruined and awfully wrinkled, Felix just sighed at him as he proceeded to place his bum down his seat.

"You are so weird, you know that?" He commented while Jeongin looked at him with a pout, his brows were furrowed.

"No i'm not. I'm just really having a hard time trying to figure these papers out. It could be some kind of prank someone pulls on me, you know what i mean" he told him off and swiftly put the crumpled paper in his pencil case, zipping it afterwards.

"But still, you could at least reply to it since you don't exactly know if it is a prank jeez. I mean...this person has been sendin-"

Just as he was about to finish his sentence, their English teacher has already entered the classroom at the wrong time, at least that's what it was for him. Thus, all of the students, including the both of them began to stand up from their seats and wished the good morning speech.

Though, Jeongin was still in his own thought.

'well...it has been a week now'