22

Jeongin's laughter slowly faded away when he saw that Hwang Hyunjin was walking towards their spot, only leaving a nervous looking smile on his lips that couldn't he control.

"am i seeing Hyunjin walking this way or-"

Jisung began panicked, he heard. Honestly what was he panicking for? and what was his body suddenly tensing up for as well?. "Uh yeah? What's wrong with that?" Felix replied to him with a confused look on his face, anyone could see the obvious frown that was formed between the two edges of his eyebrows.

"You don't get it. He's always had that serious look on his face" Jisung began, whispering down the two ears since both of them were just sitting next to each other.

"Okay.. and?" Softly, Jeongin whispered back. 'i forgot that he's also in the team' he thought at the same time.

"And, i accidentally bumped into him at the canteen and ended up causing his sandwich to fall to the ground. I was panicking, okay?ーbecause hello, it's Hyunjin. I didn't know what to do so i just ran from the place i didn't even take the time to apologize oh god" He told them, strongly emphasis the third word in his sentences for sure just for a clear clarification.

Listening to his story, Felix didn't know whether to sympathize or laughed at him but nevertheless, he let out one scoff. "I'll pray for you to be spared" he simply said but Jisung already dashed out of the court, yelling out 'i should go' while he was at it.

Well, he's not entirely wrong on that, the mentioned guy has always kept on a rather cold gaze ever since. He's not really likeable, frankly saying. Mostly because of the intimidating personality of his.

From what Jeongin has heard, he's known to be pretty rude to others despite his angelic face. However, although Jeongin still gets goosebumps whenever he was any near him, the boy just won't believe that fact. He thought he shouldn't judge, they have never spoke either.

He just gulped his saliva in the throat that suddenly felt sore once the senior has finally stood up in front of him, a meter away. Soon, he slowly lifted his head up in order to look at him but just as when he did so, the brunette was met with an awkward looking Hyunjin

He looked tense.

It was a weird sight if he's being honest, Jeongin has never seen him being like that before. As far as he knows, the guy would always put on his confident, cold expression on but right now he didn't seem as chilly as he thought he would be.

"...c-can i uh, help you?"

Nevertheless, Jeongin dusted his thoughts off and asked his question with a small smile. Somehow, his voice decided to crack in the beginning due to how nervous he felt. He watched Hyunjin slowly ran his right hand to the back of his neck, gently rubbing it put of an unknown reason.

"Well, that's my bag you are sitting on..so.."

With that, Jeongin quickly turned his head down slightly to his right side only to see that there was a jet black bag right next to him, a bright white Nike brand was decorating the center part of it.

Once he realized that he was actually sitting on the top side of the stuff, he widen his eyes out. "Oh damn how can you not realize that, Jeongin" Felix peeped out softly, it was loud enough for Jeongin and Hyunjin to hear. Quickly, Jeongin got off the bench, and so did Felix.

"I- sorry i didn't notice it was there"

he apologized while his eyeballs were following Hyunjin's movement that proceeded to pick his bag up in his hand before he continued to sit there. He flashed Jeongin a smile, a warm ones.

"It's nothing, don't worry about it"

The black haired male said simply as he was casually drinking the mineral water he just pulled out from the bag. Jeongin who's standing there stunned by the fact that he can actually smile like that just blinked his eyes several times and replied back with a soft 'oh, okay'.

"So he can actually make that face too?"

He heard Felix whispered in his left ear but he just lightly punched his stomach with his fist, signing that it won't be a good idea to talk about that in front of Hyunjin. "Anyway, it's pretty late, we should head back home" Felix said. This time his voice was loud and clear.

With the hint given, it was probably his call to leave smoothly from the court, or should he say; from Hyunjin. It's not like he despises the guy, but all of the rumors of him being the whatever he's labelled as just messed with his mind.

"Oh...right. Okay"

He said that but then he put his focus on Hyunjin in motion. The moment Hyunjin noticed the attention he got, he tried to look away from the younger, knowing so well that his cheeks were just there waiting to burn. Jeongin just smiled at the tiny reaction he just gained.

"Jeongin?" Felix called him out but then he just gave him a grin and tapped a finger on his watch.

"You know what, i still have some times. You can go ahead without me"

+-----+
🦋