7

It was past school time and Hyunjin found himself in his subordinate's classroom, in front of him was his crush's table. It was all quite since he was probably the only one left in the school, or so.

He wouldn't call himself a stalker but what he was doing just acts like one. Well, he thought this was the only way for him to approach the person he has envied for a while.

Either way, he was really happy that he has now gotten a reply from Jeongin. He did mention that the last pickup line of his would be the final words in the last paper, but he still wanted to check up on it and it wasn't a mistake.

Usually, he wouldn't get to see his sticky note anymore once he sent it to him- having the idea that the boy probably just throw them away.

However, today was different, the small colored paper was actually there attached to the side of the table as if it was meant for him to see.

Once he picked the paper away in his hand, he flipped it to the other side. Truth to be told, he didn't expect a reply but now he's got one!

When was it and where?

-Innie

He smiled at the question he was given from the younger boy for the first time, light blushes were dusting all over his cheeks. To think of it, not only he himself that was cute but he thought the handwriting was even more adorable.

"I'm glad you want to know"

he whispered to himself with a soft smile tucking on his lips, began to take out his pen from the side of his uniform's collar and pulled off a new sticky note that was previously in his pocket.

Then, he bent his torso down and started working his hand on writing.

-----

a/n
um hi, despite of knowing that
this will prolly get unnoticed, i'll still
write this piece because i like
what i'm doing rn~

Leave a vote down below to support me on
keeping on writing i'd really appreciate it ! ♡
↓↓