50

As his earphones were planted in his ears –replacing the sound that was going on outside with one rhythm of a song, his right hand was wandering up and own for a book to read from the shelves. But it seemed like nothing from the library caught his attention.

'should i just, go home?'  he asked himself, given the school session has already ended and he's still in this library.

How could he? Two days ago was almost unreal and he only found himself stuffing those 'too good to be true' scenes in his head for these whole forty-eight hours. He sighed, slowly placing his index and middle fingers down his own lips.

He then brushed them gently. A small smile was drawn visible on his face, the feeling of those same lips making fractions with the older's was still fresh in mind.

No matter from what angle; either from how much he loved when the tip of their noses bumped, or how he was obsessed with the warm feeling he got when Hyunjin was pressing his thumb on his neck.

These were also fresh in mind.

And in that exact same moment, he too, could sense blood rapidly rushing up to his cheeks. "Hahhh---" he groaned softly as he sank his bump down the floor, sitting there with his back leaned against the wall.

Since his spot was in the last row, no one could see him behind the huge shelve so he could say that this was a really good place to hide. He pulled his earphones off his ears before facepalming himself.

Chuckles escaping his lips whilst his legs were folding up to his chest length just so he could put his chin on the knees. 'what should i do with you, hyung?' he thought.

Not until he saw someone, facing his back on him while clinging onto the other edge of the big wooden shelf that was built on his side. The figure was seemingly looked like he was in need to hide from something, so it seemed.

Jeongin widened his eyes out and hovered a hand over his mouth in surprise. Of course it got to be Hyunjin, and the male hasn't even noticed him yet since he was all curled up into a ball on the floor. Should he call him out or should he not was his question.

"Did you see a ghost or som-"

"GAH!? FUCK! WHO?!"

Just when he thought he could finish his sentence, he was cut off by Hyunjin's startled shouting which also made him flinched. Jeongin watched the male turned his body around to face him, only then proceeded to tap his own forehead.

"No, but i think you're suit to be one" he said, shaking his head left to right while painfully chortling to himself. Jeongin smiled at the answer.

"Sorry, no one knows what happened to hi and hey recently"

He said before patting the empty spot in front of him three times, telling Hyunjin that he should as well join him on the ground. The other raven just smiled at the boy and did what he was told. He rested his back against the wall whilst Jeongin was gazing at him with one pair of rosy cheeks.

"you sure you weren't running from a ghost?" He asked, receiving some laughter afterwards.

"Just running away from Minho"

"Why?"

"I told him i'm skipping today's basketball practice because I have a club project to do but then he found out that it's a lie. So now he's hunting me down to make me run thirty laps as a penalty. That prick probably even put a bounty on me goddamnit-"

Listening to his story, Jeongin just shared some contagious laughter along with a wide grin on the mouth. Meanwhile, Hyunjin could only watch the sight in full awe, cherishing every seconds of it. "Why not just go practice?" The boy asked.