51

5 months later

Days after days, it has been five months since all different kind of things happened and now February has finally taken place. Which means a new year has been rolling for over one and a half month, at least for now.

Everything has been running well. To start it off, both Minho and Hyunjin got into the same uni as Chan's whilst Jisung and Changbin have gone to a different building on their own will. As for the others, they recently just jumped as high school seniors.

They sometimes found themselves busy, but most of the time haven't forgotten how to have fun. Such as, right now.

"Hyunjin, you got your luggage, right?"

Asked Felix, face was drop dead serious the moment he glanced at Hyunjin who was leaning against Jeongin's house entrance door frame.

"In the car, yeah. Felix i picked you up with the same vehicle, the fuck"

Ignoring the remark,  Felix turned his head to Jeongin that was just laying on the couch, scrolling through his phone casually. 

Those dark eyes of Felix's soon wandered their ways around him, precisely looking for the one thing he never caught a glimpse of it.

"Luggage, check or die, mate" Felix stated.

The boy just whined out small groans afterwards. "Look, can we not do this?" Jeongin asked as he sat up, only to meet with a grossed out looking Felix because of the question.

Rapidly, his eyes exchanged moves from left to right on the boys. The first obvious thing he noticed was their wardrobes, of course.

Getting ready for the venue that was about to happen, both males were all dressed up well, and so was he.

While Felix was wearing a really nice striped shirt on the top paired with a jeans, Hyunjin on the other hand had one black oversized t-shirt covering his upper body. The beige cuffed trousers he was wearing suited him in all angle. Mainly complimented his tall figure and charms.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Innie..always spitting bull craps. No one liked that"

Felix dramatically held a hand over his forehead, making a sign of a headache. Jeongin rolled his eyes to the back if his head before lifting up two middle fingers up in the air.

Not sure if he was more bothered by Hyunjin's laughter on that.

"Today, we're going to the hotel we booked by the beach no matter what because tomorrow is your birthday and we're celebrating it with bbq, beach play and more,"

ー"Everyone's gonna be there, Hyunjin's friends, Jisung, even Seungmin. This is for you, be grateful, you adorable fox looking ass organism"

A pout was then pursued on the other boy's lips.

"Well uh..thanks but if you guys kept the budget low i'd still appreciate it, like, we can just go to some restaurants or so"

He stated, causing Felix to heave out some sighs. Hyunjin who was watching the duo the whole time just smiled in amusement, that's just how Jeongin was, he thought.

Although Jeongin's aware that his dad was playing some huge roles in this by lending some cashes to make this happened, he couldn't help but felt a little shaken by the fact that his friends still touched their own for the other details.

"yes..but where's the fun in that? and how are you two gonna even make out there? the key is to have fun. Anyway where's your luggage?"

Hearing that, Jeongin's cheeks immediately turned crimson red and the moment that same quote hit Hyunjin, he awkwardly just rubbed his nape at the same time.

"W-why would we even-"

"Innie luggage, i'll go get it. We're going now"

The blond cut him off, giving off a friendly smile. The first sigh escaped Jeongin's soft lips that was then gave up on insisting.

Some words were mumbled under his breath about his stuffs's whereabouts being in his room; only sending Felix to walk to the mentioned spot, leaving the other two together in the hallway of his apartment.

In the mean time, Hyunjin let out a scoff as he moved his feet to walk to the couch Jeongin was sitting on. The little action of his then pulled the younger's focus to be on him, seeing his head was turned around towards him.

Hyunjin beamed a smile at the brunet, "He's right, you know. About the 'have fun' part, i mean"  he said in a sweet voice.

His left arm was slowly snaking behind the boy's neck to wrap itself around his petite shoulder, pulling him closer to his body to share a warm embrace. Jeongin just hummed in motion.

"How much are you spending?" He asked, receiving a shrug from the older.

"You're so worried, you know I have enough salary from my part time job ever since i got into uni. So anyway, I bought you a gift"

He watched the younger chuckled softly before proceeding to climb up onto him just to link a fraction between their mouths, sharing a short kiss for a hot minute as their lips were dancing together in motion.

"Please just be a cheap pen"

Jeongin commented when he gazed deep into his boyfriend's eyes. He heard the older chortling, not saying anything after that. Instead, he was pulled into another kiss.

Until.

"restaurant, my ass. These guys can't even chill out on a couch"

Mumbled Felix, walking his way right past the couple with a bag in his hand. Nonchalantly, he walked out the house's door.

+----+
a/n
So the other day i got too anxious on socializing with humans i didn't know my jeans was unzipped..

Anw, final chapter/update ahead (prolly) ❤️