31 | promise

A U R O R A D E V I E N C E

"For fucks sake Aurora you're gonna kill me" Care yells, grunting as I zip up her wedding dress. "Suck it up buttercup, your fault for getting the dress without me."

Giving her a few last minute finishing touches, we both look into the mirror as the corner of my lips perk up. "You look stunning babe, he's gonna be speechless" I say giving her a kiss on the head before leaving the room to go do my makeup.

"Aura! I've been looking for you, where the hell were you?" Ace stops to question me. "I was helping Care get ready and now i'm running late so adios" I ramble turning away back to our room. "Then i'll help you get ready" Ace says coming next to me.

"Like you'll be able to do perfect winged liner" I scoff at his pride. He looks over at me shaking his head.

"You'll see, amore."

...

"Come over here love" Ace says after I finished doing my eyeshadow. I turn to go sit on his lap straddling him, handing him the eyeliner letting him do his magic.

Remember when I said Ace can't do eyeliner?

Yeah well....

Scratch that, I don't think i've ever seen eyeliner look this good on me. They've always been sisters but today, they were fucking twins. "How the hell" I question him looking away from the mirror. He lets out a chuckle before shrugging his shoulder changing into his tux for today.

I was caught off guard when he removed him shirt exposing his toned abs and black ink that was scattered around his arms. "Your tattoos are pretty" I say while applying blush. "You wanna get a tattoo" he questions as he puts on his black dress shirt.

Damnit you're putting them away already?!

"I already have a few" I say looking back at him.

"You do?"

I push my hair away showing him the little tattoo of a bouquet of jasmine's behind my ear, the butterflies on my forearm, and the small snake on my ankle.

"How the hell did I not notice these" he says holding my face looking at them longer. "They're always covered" I say giving him a smile before going back to get ready.

My dress was in the other room with my bag as I dug through looking for my pills. I know I said I would stop taking them, but everything around me felt like it was spinning without them. Pouring out the three different pills I quickly took them down before shutting my eyes letting the pills work their magic.

...

"And in the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride Mr.Vience" the priest says as our family and friends start a round of applause and cheers from the crowd as my brother and sister in law kiss for the first time as a married couple.

Yeah this is cute and all but what if this could of been me and Ace, Mr and Mrs. Grey. A light tap on my shoulder pulls me out of my cloud of thoughts.

"I know exactly what you're thinking love, it'll happen in another lifetime. I promise" Ace says placing a kiss on my forehead as I lean onto his arm. God what did I do to deserve this man?

They take the dance floor having their first dance as everyone watches in awe. Care gets spun around as her eyes meet mine. She gives me a genuine smile before the dance is over and all of the other couples walk onto the dance floor.

Ace holds out his hand for me as I take it giving him a quick kiss. "I'll make sure to step on your shoe this time" I say recalling the first time we danced together.