Epilogue

***

Sophie's P.O.V.

"Darling? Are you ready?", "Yup just give me a second and I'll be downstairs!", I shouted. Niall and me are together since 2 years today and we still love each other like at the first day. We shared a lot of moments together in the past two years. There were some rumors that he cheated on me and I only use him for the fame, but nothing of that has been true. I really love him for him. And not for being in a band or something like that. Me and Linda where on tour with them and had a number one hit. One Direction won 7 Grammy's at once. Li and Zayn were in Paris for their vacation. Liam and Danielle married two month ago and she's pregnant. Isn't it fabulous? They are the first who married. But I think Louis and Eleanor will be next. He hasn't proposed to her, yet, but I guess it'll happen soon. Harry and Jolina are still happy, too. Their relationship had to be proved a lot because she was 5 years younger and rumors made their way. But what ever. Today, me and Niall went out for dinner. He invited me because we want to celebrate our 2 years anniversary. It is a really expensive restaurant he chose. "My lady.", he said as he opened the door for me. "Thank you very much, mister.", I giggled. He put his arm around my waist and we go to our table. It is already set and soon, the garcon brings our drinks. "So. How was your day?", he asked me, taking a swig of his coke. "Well. Studio wasn't that exhausting and the afternoon was really relaxing. But. The best of this day is now.", I replied smiling. "And yours?" When he wanted to answer, the garcon arrives again with our food. I ordered some turkey escalope and Niall took some barbecue chicken. "Bon appetite.", "Merci beaucoup.", he grinned.  We eat and talk a lot this evening. When we finished eating, he pays and we make our way to his car. "Thank you for dinner. It was really good, Niall.", "You know, you don't need to thank me. It's just what you deserve." Then we sit in silence. He drives somewhere, but I don't really know where. I live in London for a bit more than two years now but I still can't find everything. "Where are we going?", "Somewhere. I have a surprise for you.", he replies grinning. "Niall. You know I don't like surprises!", "I know. But I also know, that you love my surprises.", "Touche.", I answered giggling. We are in car for about  2 hours already when he told me that we're almost there. I just nodded and focused on the road. Not much later, he stopped. "Where are we, Niall?", I asked confused. I don't really know where I am. I just heard the rushing of water. "We're at the beach.", "At the beach? But why did you drove us here? It's much too cold to go swim.", I replied still being confused. He just giggled and shook his head. "We're not here to go swim, darling. Just c'mon.", he says and takes my hand. He leads me carefully down to the beach. There is a little way made of candles. "Niall.", "Just go straight.", he said, pointing at the end of the way. I slowly make my way. I looked down, watching each candle. What is he about to do? I can't find any clear mind. I just think about what he was going to do. He followed me. When I arrived at the end of the way, I turned around and see Niall kneeling in front of me. Oh my god. Is he...? "Sophie. I. I know we're only a couple since 2 years. It's not a long time. But. I know that you are the girl I love. That you are the girl I really want to spend my whole life with.", he took a deep breath. "I always said to my mom, when I'm gonna marry some day, it will be my first and last wedding. And. I also said, there's only one girl, who deserve it to be my princess. And this person is you. I loved you from the first moment. We shared our lives now for more than two years. And I enjoyed every single second with you. I know that forever is a long time. But that's exactly for how long I wanna be at your side. Sophie Weber. Please give me, Niall James Horan, the honor to become your husband. Will you marry me?", he said, opening a little case with a ring. I already cried as I nodded my head, answering with 'yes'. He took me in a hug and kissed my head. "I love you so much.", "I love you, too.", I whispered, sniffing. He pulls away and places the ring on my finger. "Now you're mine.", "Forever and always.", I reply smiling. He smiled, too, and leans in for a kiss. 

___________________________

Oh my gosh guys. This is it. This is the end of The Start Of Something New. I thank you so much for every single vote, comment and read. It was the first fan fiction I ever wrote and so it's a big honor for me, that I became that famous.

I really wanna thank my sister Linda, because she helped me writing all the time. She deserves a massive thank you. I love you, Li. x

I also wanna thank my mommy, because she makes it possible for me to use the Internet. Thank you mommy, I love you. x

I also wanna thank One Direction because they are the basis of the whole story. I know you wont ever read this but for my ego I need you to know that I love you. x

I wanna thank some Wattpad users. Like @liiz2011 and @DoDo_funny . They gave me the power to write even though I had a writers block. Thank you so much guys, you really became good friends of mine and I think that's the best gift you could ever give to me. x

And last but not least, I wanna thank my fans. Every fan. Without you I would never have become so successful, if I can call this like that. I love you all. Thank you! x

I never expected that this story would become that interesting to you guys. I hope you like the ending, I know it's not very creative. I'm gonna click the little tick now and mark the story as completed.

Thank you so much for everything, it means a lot to me. I can't say it often enough.

I love you all with my heart.

~ Sophie, also known as Phie. xx